Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tips 4 this week

wezza vs st albans: wez by 30 odd

spotty vs hoppers: spotty by 20 odd

nth sunshine vs st bernards: bernards by 30 odd

altona vs willy: altona by 4

Also went to watch both games. WRFL put up a fair fight against YJFL but they were too good, size, speed and overall team work. You could see they've been trainin since December. WRFL had a chance against NFL but just couldn't produce. C. Matheson, K.'O.Shea, O'Flaherty, J.Lay and some others stood out in both games.

we lost both games so who gives a shit hopefully we can get up over msjfl :p i dought it though

found an interesting post on another thread...

corey u overgrown fat prick ur spotty team wasn't the best team to win the under 14A grand final altona about 4 or 5 yrs ago one it and then they went on o win the under 16 A grand final then the under 18 A grand final that was the best under 14 A team and dnt u forget it u spotty skum

little did he know that the "overgrown fat prick" would soon be playing for his team.. i'd like to see j.cook say that to his face

Also..
i just played A's this yr stating 16 A's next year and i would say the guns were jamie cook (altona) callem matherson (willaimstown) stefan portetto (yarraville) ashlin brown (hoppers)dylan mclean(werribee) and others just cant be botherd sayin them also callem jamie and stefan all finsihed in the top 5 for there divison A's callem 1ST 25 votes then stefan 24 votes then jamie 23 votes all absouloute guns in the midfield

This time, j.cook trying to blow his own trumpet..?

d.vivoda stamped his mark as the no. 1 ruckman in the competition on the weekend.

HAHA you make me laugh Mitch Turnbull. Lets be serious here, when we played use, our second ruckmen pulled davids pants down and he went off injured because of it. Big Mitch Turnbull would do a better job in the ruck.
Everyone knows Rocci is the best Ruckmen in the comp.

my predictions for end of seson ladders for a's and b's
A's-
1.Williamstown
2.Werribee
3.spotswood
4.hoppers
5.altona
6.st.albans
7.north sunshine
8.St.Bernards

and for b's-
1. North Footscray
2. Whyndamvale
3. Point Cook
4. Albion
5. Caroline springs
6. flemmington
7. Werribee
8. Hoppers

grand final
a's- werribee vs willy
werribee for the win
alot better than last time with hopeffuly werribee having a full team

b's north footscray vs whyndamvale
whyndamvale for the win, probaly should be in the a's in stead
of north sunshine but i bet you there loving th b's haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good work great dukes done ur homework. i talked about my self so what every 1 does talk about them sleves just i put it in better detail:p anyway.

this will be my last post on big footy.

ladder predections :

1.willy 15-0
2.wezza 13-2
3.altona 9-1-5
4.spotty 8-7
5.st albans 8-7
6. hoppers 7-1-7
7.nth sunshine 4-10
8.st bernards 2-13

.could be some upsets so the ladder could change at albans shouldn't even be up there shoulda started in A's and got a few losses then wins. western region gotta get there act together.

league best and fairest top 5:

1. jack charlston
2. mitch turnbull
3. josh green or ryan kelly
4. harley mckenzie
5. brett armstrong

grand final: willy to beat spotty or altona not wezza will be an upset

most goals : corey irving

thats pretty much it take care

Interested in your competition top players. Seen a few matches already this season, and herein plan to see a match every weekend until end of season, including finals.
Noticed you do not rate some others I have noticed playing in the competition.
Just happened to watch the match between North Sunshine and St. Bernard's on the weekend, and noticed two impressive players you have not mentioned.
Hoskin-Elliott from North Sunshine was dominant until he was injured and did not play in second half. A strong mark and long kick, he is clearly the best player at North Sunshine, who may have won the game had he kept playing.
Overman for St. Bernard's was easily the best on the ground. A good mark, long kick, very strong work ethic, and kicked 4 goals as an on-baller.
I understand both these teams are on the bottom of the ladder, but would expect both these players to dominate competition voting.
Anyone else I should be looking at?
Appreciate your thoughts.

HAHA you make me laugh Mitch Turnbull. Lets be serious here, when we played use, our second ruckmen pulled davids pants down and he went off injured because of it. Big Mitch Turnbull would do a better job in the ruck.
Everyone knows Rocci is the best Ruckmen in the comp.

haha, dave did play the best game ive seen from him probably ever though i must say. :p

is that rocci dude gonna be down at the jets?

haha, dave did play the best game ive seen from him probably ever though i must say. :p

is that rocci dude gonna be down at the jets?

yeah should be, he was down there last year but they played him at fullback in the games and didnt show anything. But he is a ruckman has a huge leap on him.

Not sure how hes footy is going but Mitchell Turnbull just pulled in a 3rd Best and Fairest in the league for his mixed netball team.

unbelievable!

(H)

Altona thought they'd be ontop at the start of the year, and they're going to finish 6th overall lol
Hoppers not gonna make it after a shock loss to St Albans
Spotswood clearly the best team 2 years ago in 14's down to 3rd
St Albans will get smashed by spotswood week 1 of the finals
Williamstown dropped off compared to start of the year looking at results
Wezza improving every week smashing altona and looking very good, just had an off day when played willi
wezza willi this week wezza wont get smashed again having a full side now
willi are too cocky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back