2009 WDFNL Season. Movements and Rumours.

Remove this Banner Ad

My comment that merivale were looking at players to coach did not mean reserves players lol. Attril i wouldnt have thought would have been considered personally but each to their own and the comment about players with hampden experience was where my info was meant to point. The coaching job may be whats needed to stop one or two from leaving. As for timboon there has been a couple that have spoken to hampden clubs but from all reports they should only lose 2 maybe 3 tops from the premiership side.

My comment that merivale were looking at players to coach did not mean reserves players lol. Attril i wouldnt have thought would have been considered personally but each to their own and the comment about players with hampden experience was where my info was meant to point. The coaching job may be whats needed to stop one or two from leaving. As for timboon there has been a couple that have spoken to hampden clubs but from all reports they should only lose 2 maybe 3 tops from the premiership side.

i wouldnt have him as coach either but they cannot find anyone. spoke to a couple of blokes from merrivale and he's almost signed. great for the other sides i would say.

i wouldnt have him as coach either but they cannot find anyone. spoke to a couple of blokes from merrivale and he's almost signed. great for the other sides i would say.

It will be interesting to see but I am sure the other sides would be happy. They may even lose players through this appointment but only time will tell

As for timboon there has been a couple that have spoken to hampden clubs but from all reports they should only lose 2 maybe 3 tops from the premiership side.

Brad Sholl stated today in the Standard that he did not expect Bryan Bienke to play on, though he hoped he would change his mind.

im no umpire...just a follower with an opinion......u dont like what i have to say its your problem not mine. im still entitled to it......prove otherwise

i would mention your name but it problaly wouldnt be in your best interests.
you did mention that u played in a flag in the district league. woudlnt of been with a club that plays at walter oval????????

ok well time to talk footy i reckon, any new rumours? seems monky is not a definite starter at dennington and also that rovers may have lost a few...? any truth?

ok well time to talk footy i reckon, any new rumours? seems monky is not a definite starter at dennington and also that rovers may have lost a few...? any truth?

Yeah, I have heard rovers have lost alot and russells creek have left no stone unturned.
To be honest, what value would Monky be anyway? Other than a cheap host for their events that gets a few smiles (and barely a laugh) I would think they have him covered. I really think Dennington will be a dark horse as they only need a couple of decent taller players to make a massive difference.

News is Matho is being interviewed for Koroit Resi's job, and his replacement is on 35 big ones. That would be alot of helicopter joy flights from the main sponsor.

Any news on Kolora-Noorat? Any news on Merrivale. The big news there was that Sullivan and Rowan were going to sign and that McInerny was undecided.

Lets go, best time of the year for some gossip!!

Any news on Kolora-Noorat? Any news on Merrivale. The big news there was that Sullivan and Rowan were going to sign and that McInerny was undecided.

Lets go, best time of the year for some gossip!!

um apparantly kolora have a big signing from melbourne and the fella bourke is going to go around again... i would say with the appointment of a very well liked terang player that a few terang boys will come with him....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spill the beans
na look i dont no any names but i presume a few of the reserves players that were close to the seniors might come.....and i would like to wish the terang mortlake bulldogs (panmure) all the best for 2009..... they have got simon shrama and james cody davis added to their list...it is unbelieveable how many ex terang players they have got....maybe they little old with the exception of cody davis!!

Well seems the rumour mill is still alive, heard a good one today and as yet have not had it squashed so maybe others have heard it to. Wagstaff to leave timboon for a role with Port Fairy. Cant see it but who knows these days lol. anything else happening?

Well seems the rumour mill is still alive, heard a good one today and as yet have not had it squashed so maybe others have heard it to. Wagstaff to leave timboon for a role with Port Fairy. Cant see it but who knows these days lol. anything else happening?

Not sure about that one. The only ones that seem so far to be definitely leaving Timboon are Mick Clements (to where i don't know), Brian Bienke (Back to Sth Australia I think), and possibly Nick Thompson (Not sure on that 1 though)

The handy player from melbourne that the Power have picked played VFL last year aparently and they have also picked up another handy one from that direction. Beard looks set to stay and play with the power and they have picked up a couple more terang players. Panmure were close to gettin frankie matthews i heard but not sure if he has. Nirranda shellin out a bit of cash to try to boost themselves up the ladder a bit, few north warrnambool boys who felt they werent gettin a fair go at north have jumped on the nirranda train. Timboon looks set to announce their assistant/s coachs and only rumour is they have ties to Scholl. Allansford have gotten new coaches as we all know but they may have snagged a few other players from rovers in the process which apparently hasnt gone down well with tim and dallas's old team mates. Thats all ive got for now lol help me out with the others guys.

Not sure about Wagstaff, but Matho has signed on as an assistant couch at Port Fairy, in some capacity.

Ties to Sholl hey? Assistant coaches Ronnie Burns and Peter Riccardi, lol.

was very surprised to have a merrivale bloke tell me that wagstaff turned down over a grand a game up north somewhere so cant see him going to port fairy lol. Matho as assistant ciach, read that but couldnt work out wether he was assisting the coach or the two other assistant coaches lol

I hear Hadrian Prest is heading back home to play, big year in the gym and in the eastern league, will dominate this year!

was very surprised to have a merrivale bloke tell me that wagstaff turned down over a grand a game up north somewhere so cant see him going to port fairy lol. Matho as assistant ciach, read that but couldnt work out wether he was assisting the coach or the two other assistant coaches lol

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 WDFNL Season. Movements and Rumours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back