2010 draw

Remove this Banner Ad

My bet is we'll get around about the same Friday night games as this year (we played two) and they will be against one of Carlton/Collingwood/St.Kilda/Geelong.

as long as espn here in the states show a kangaroos game on tv and not online.
timmy

Start picketing now, Timmy.

We have to put up with that Gridiron rubbish on our ESPN, they can return the favour.

Excellent gr...........I can't wait to see how much we've been shafted again!
Sunday Times said later this month.

Shafted? I understand the club's view is that our fixturing for 2010 and 2011 is indeed likely to be crap, but financially compensated for with the bonus payments (and in 2011 with gate equalisations).

So, while we are likely to end up with some twilight/graveyard games this year and next, this will improve as/if we do.

Sunday Times said later this month.

Shafted? I understand the club's view is that our fixturing for 2010 and 2011 is indeed likely to be crap, but financially compensated for with the bonus payments (and in 2011 with gate equalisations).

So, while we are likely to end up with some twilight/graveyard games this year and next, this will improve as/if we do.

True, the money will be welcome, especially considering our right royal rogering in recent years at Jihad. The AFL formulate rules on the run. When we've finished high on the ladder, and seemingly earnt the right to higher profile home games in the following year, we've been shafted........hence the pessimism following a crappy year on field.

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 draw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back