2010 Fixtures

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank god we get to play West Coast twice each season:thumbsu:
In all seriousness I am pretty happy with draw. If we are good enough we will go ok. Would have loved at least 1 game at the G but shit happens, we just need to get out there in 2010 and make it happen regardless of the draw

I am so angry that I've just got more angry than a gay in a lesbian bar.

Welcome to Freo Bigfooty.

Now, where were we??

Cool, Palmer kicks arse.

Does anyone talk sense on here? Save your boring ansers fella's. Heard them all be..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1. ADELAIDE - SUN - Subi
2. ESSENDON - SUN - Etihad
3. GEELONG - SUN - Subi
4. St.Kilda - SUN - Etihad
5. RICHMOND - SUN - Subi
6. WEST COAST - SUN - Subi (A)
7. BRISBANE - SAT - Gabba
8. COLLINGWOOD - FRI - Subi
9. SYDNEY - SAT - SCG
10. NORTH MELBOURNE - SUN - Subi
11. ADELAIDE - SAT - AAMI
12. St.Kilda - SUN - Subi
13. CARLTON - SAT - Etihad
14. PORT ADELAIDE - SAT - Subi
15. RICHMOND - SAT - Etihad
16. MELBOURNE - SUN - Subi
17. BULLDOGS - SUN - Etihad
18. WEST COAST - SUN - Subi (H)
19. NORTH MELBOURNE - SAT - Etihad
20. Sydney - SAT - Subi
21. HAWTHORN - SAT - Aurora
22. CARLTON - FRI - Subi

Is anyone else sick of Sunday home game at subi?, 8 out of 12 games at subi are on Sunday. Hopefully in 2011 we can get more saturday arvo/night games

Other issues:

• Again we don't play Brisbane in Perth
  • No MCG games

Hi guys and girls.

I've updated my fixture builder with the 2010 dates.

It builds CSV, iCal and PDF fixtures to import into Outlook/Thunderbird/Google Calendar/etc. Obviously the PDF is for printing!

You can customise your calendars, set reminders, categories, etc.

I have also built iCal (ics) calendars you can subscribe to, which will be updated with scores etc. once the season has started.

To create a customised calendar, go to: http://www.thismonkey.com/cgi-bin/football-fixture.pl?start=2010&end=2010&type=ha&code=afl

and to subscribe to 2010 calendars, go to: http://offsite.thismonkey.com/fixtures/afl/calendars/aus/2010/index.html

Please leave feedback if you like it, hate it, or think it needs improvement.

(You can find other football codes at http://www.thismonkey.com)

Thanks,
Go Pies,
Scott

you rock my socks.. :thumbsu:

Forgive me if I'm reading this wrong, but do we have one less home game than west coast???

5. RICHMOND - SUN - Subi - Us home, WC Away
7. BRISBANE - SAT - Gabba Us Away, WC Home

17. BULLDOGS - SUN - Etihad Us Away, WC Home
19. NORTH MELBOURNE - SAT - Etihad Us Away, WC Home

WTF??

Forgive me if I'm reading this wrong, but do we have one less home game than west coast???

5. RICHMOND - SUN - Subi - Us home, WC Away
7. BRISBANE - SAT - Gabba Us Away, WC Home

17. BULLDOGS - SUN - Etihad Us Away, WC Home
19. NORTH MELBOURNE - SAT - Etihad Us Away, WC Home

WTF??

We start the season at home and finish the season at home, both teams have 12 games in Perth.

Is anyone else sick of Sunday home game at subi?, 8 out of 12 games at subi are on Sunday. Hopefully in 2011 we can get more saturday arvo/night games

Remember round 22 is a floating fixture so there's a 50% chance that we'll play 9 of 12 on a Sunday.

Doesn't bother me but for those who start early on Monday's or have kids it's not ideal.

Sorry folks I have given up grizzling about anything that is put in front of us. For Freo to be seen as a success we have to conquer all the hurdles put in front of us, whether it be fixturing, umpires, grounds, tribunals, travel, days between games you name it. Our task is greater than any of the other 17 teams that will be in the comp. Our mountain is huge and our task confronting but that is how our cards are dealt so we need develop a team that can rise above all.

i'm sick of always starting our season with sunday games
six sunday games in a row to start the season
no saturday nights at subi too! saturday night at subi is probably were freo play their best footy
the teams we play aren't half bad
aaand i told ya we'd play at tassie

As always, we have to travel to QLD. Sorry QLD Freo supporters but I'm sick of having to go there! (Well, sick of the team having to go there)

Hey we missed out in 2009, Freo didn't play at the Gabba.

We played a game at the Gold Coast against Carlton, but not at the Gabba.

1. ADELAIDE - SUN - Subi
2. ESSENDON - SUN - Etihad
3. GEELONG - SUN - Subi
4. St.Kilda - SUN - Etihad
5. RICHMOND - SUN - Subi
7. BRISBANE - SAT - Gabba
8. COLLINGWOOD - FRI - Subi
9. SYDNEY - SAT - SCG
10. NORTH MELBOURNE - SUN - Subi
11. ADELAIDE - SAT - AAMI
12. St.Kilda - SUN - Subi
13. CARLTON - SAT - Etihad
14. PORT ADELAIDE - SAT - Subi
15. RICHMOND - SAT - Etihad
16. MELBOURNE - SUN - Subi
17. BULLDOGS - SUN - Etihad
19. NORTH MELBOURNE - SAT - Etihad
20. Sydney - SAT - Subi
21. HAWTHORN - SAT - Aurora
22. CARLTON - FRI - Subi

Bold is games i think we will win so another 6 win season just great the afl hates us our away games are either against good teams or at etihad so either way where gonna lose. Seriously 6 games at etihad wtf plus the SCG, Gabba and Tassie. I don't see us getting an away win at all in 2010 poor Havey must be pissed. No games at the MCG is complete crap.

Geez could be a bad start to season.
Could go 0-4 and if we are lucky 1-3 might win 1st at home or beat overrated essendon.

The team are going to have to handle the tough start and not let it break team morale eg players thinking here we go again in for a long hard year.

Makes it hard with no games at MCG as we normally play pretty well there and we would be a chance against teams like north,melb,rich,ess,an carltank but with those games at Etihad where we struggle makes things harder.

Before seeing fixtures i thought we would get anywhere from 6-11 wins
After seeing fixture im thinking 6-9 :(

Which will put Harveys job under serious pressure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys and girls.

I've updated my fixture builder with the 2010 dates.

It builds CSV, iCal and PDF fixtures to import into Outlook/Thunderbird/Google Calendar/etc. Obviously the PDF is for printing!

You can customise your calendars, set reminders, categories, etc.

I have also built iCal (ics) calendars you can subscribe to, which will be updated with scores etc. once the season has started.

To create a customised calendar, go to: http://www.thismonkey.com/cgi-bin/football-fixture.pl?start=2010&end=2010&type=ha&code=afl

and to subscribe to 2010 calendars, go to: http://offsite.thismonkey.com/fixtures/afl/calendars/aus/2010/index.html

Please leave feedback if you like it, hate it, or think it needs improvement.

(You can find other football codes at http://www.thismonkey.com)

Thanks,
Go Pies,
Scott

Thanks Scott!

Looking at rounds 5 and 6 both home games. Round 7 six day break and travel to Brisbane 'after a Derby.. ffs !' then another six day break after returning from Brisbane for a round 8 Friday night game against the pies. WTF !!!.

We have to chuck the Brisbane game.
Send over our reserves. Make sure our best team is fully rested and finely tuned for the pies game. Not because of who we are playing but because we must win our home games. If it means we send a reserves team off to get torn apart in Brisbane, well we just have to live with it.

No doubt we wont win all our home games but our Club should ensure that we give our players the best opportunity to be at peak condition whenever we play at home.

Sorry folks I have given up grizzling about anything that is put in front of us. For Freo to be seen as a success we have to conquer all the hurdles put in front of us, whether it be fixturing, umpires, grounds, tribunals, travel, days between games you name it. Our task is greater than any of the other 17 teams that will be in the comp. Our mountain is huge and our task confronting but that is how our cards are dealt so we need develop a team that can rise above all.
The "whole world is against us" mentality wont do you any good. And just who are the other 17 teams btw?

For Freo to be seen as a success, you need to win more games than you lose and play finals regularly for a period of time. All that other gibberish counts for little. Maybe it helps you sleep better or something whatever floats ya boat.

Looking at rounds 5 and 6 both home games. Round 7 six day break and travel to Brisbane 'after a Derby.. ffs !' then another six day break after returning from Brisbane for a round 8 Friday night game against the pies. WTF !!!.

We have to chuck the Brisbane game.
Send over our reserves. Make sure our best team is fully rested and finely tuned for the pies game. Not because of who we are playing but because we
must win our home games. If it means we send a reserves team off to get torn apart in Brisbane, well we just have to live with it.

No doubt we wont win all our home games but our Club should ensure that we give our players the best opportunity to be at peak condition whenever we play at home.
[youtube]SqR5UIxkt6U[/youtube]

Bold is games i think we will win so another 6 win season just great the afl hates us our away games are either against good teams or at etihad so either way where gonna lose. Seriously 6 games at etihad wtf plus the SCG, Gabba and Tassie. I don't see us getting an away win at all in 2010 poor Havey must be pissed. No games at the MCG is complete crap.

sorry but i cant agree with this attitude.... we simply have to LEARN to win at etihad... the fact is, is that we are not a big crowd puller in victoria, and that economically it makes more sense to play a majority of the fremantle games in melbourne at etihad.... and while i think we definetly need to play games at the MCG, we just have to accept that we will play a majority of games at the dome and we have to learn to win there.....

the afl has floated ideas of a third AFL playing oval in melbourne, the oval will be a small ground which will only hold about 20-25 K people, this ground will be purpose built for interstate sides playing there particularly fremantle, port, goldcoast, west sydney (Lower crowd pulling teams against small membership victorian teams i.e bullies, north, melbourne).... what happens if we start playing poorly there? we might as well pack up our things and give up for the year as we will virtually play there every second week.

fremantle need to learn how to win. fullstop. saying that, oh well we're at the gabba we cant win or CRAP! we're at etihad what are we going to do now? is just cop out excuses

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Fixtures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back