Toast 2010 Geelong Board Poster of the Year - nominations open!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another season done and dusted for the Cats and our board, and unfortunately for the first time since 2006 we aren't playing a part on the last weekend.

Nominate those who have made a significant contribution to the board in 2010, through their discussion, analysis, opinion and insight.

Moderators are ineligible. A future poll of nominated posters will decide the winner. Posters must receive two nominations to enter.

Pure_Ownage

Always contributes, and engages in respectful discussions.

But more importantly his unwavering support of JPod, through thick and thin, is the mark of a true Geelong enthusiast - no offence meant there P_O.

_me_ cos everything he says makes me chuckle and it encourages other peoples to comment some pretty funny sh%t on topics that would otherwise be boring.

Not sure if its his intention though.

Much as it pains me to say it, Partridge has been good. Tells it like it is, even when we don't want to hear it.

VC always has a really interesting take on things, and VEEDUBS, despite making me laugh at his constant support of Blake, also contributes some gold.

We have plenty of gold on this forum, I need to be allowed to give like 10 nominations!

PO for his info on VFL games and players during the year.
And some good in depth info/thoughts on our AFL games during the year (even if he does occassionally go over the top with the Pods stuff ;) )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vinum coupe

Constant performer on this board and doesn't restrict himself to the obvious/topical threads. Also, doesn't tend to favour players ad-nauseum. Calls it as he sees it.
On the most part, seems to put up interesting views worthy of further discussion (although does tend to stray "way out of the square" at times) ;)

PO for his info on VFL games and players during the year.
And some good in depth info/thoughts on our AFL games during the year (even if he does occassionally go over the top with the Pods stuff ;) )

Yeah I do, just the passion is hard to restrain sometimes! :D

I'm going to make a conscious effort to try and give some good BF writing time to some of our other up and coming stars next year as well as the Pod.

I have to say, when it comes to VFL type stuff, jester and rizzoand rabbi are usually far better than me, so maybe they can be added to the nom's list.

Pure_Ownage

Always contributes, and engages in respectful discussions.

But more importantly his unwavering support of JPod, through thick and thin, is the mark of a true Geelong enthusiast - no offence meant there P_O.
Second that.

I have been a long time reader and I've decided to join recently. I have enjoyed reading p_o's posts over the journey.

I like recognising those who make an effort with their posts and make this site interesting. I wish they'd do a poster of the year for the main board as well.

Second that.

I have been a long time reader and I've decided to join recently. I have enjoyed reading p_o's posts over the journey.

I like recognising those who make an effort with their posts and make this site interesting. I wish they'd do a poster of the year for the main board as well.

Thanks mate, and thanks to everyone who's been putting my name forward. Appreciate it, but there's plenty of worthy candidates.

I'm really annoyed you are suggesting multiple names PO.

The odds of winning the mazerati will slim

I'm really annoyed you are suggesting multiple names PO.

The odds of winning the mazerati will slim

Just want to share the love mate...we all contribute to this great forum.

Mazerati? No one told me the prize was that good! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back