News 2010 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

When you buy an 17/18 game melbourne membership, whats the seating like at away games?

I usually buy the 17 game ticket, but I don't have a reserved seat. I could be wrong, but I didn't think you got a reserved seat for the away games.

If the club has your email address together with your membership details you should get an email with a handy link to renew. I just double-clicked and went through the forms to renew mine earlier tonight. You don't get an option to change anything like seating, membership level, etc.. - just plain renewal.

We sitting together, AD? :cool:
There are always empty seats either side of me. For good reason.

I'm feeling like I forgot to do something. :confused: Let me know if you're already enough of a social outcast to sit next to me while I make an idiot of myself.

The Jumper Dinner was nothing. Believe me.

Always a stack of room around me and I barely give a yelp. Cue smarty-pants quip from AphroGirl. :rolleyes:

:( :p

smarty_pants.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need some advise. I want to start taking my daughter to the footy, so do you think the Captains Club Silver membership is the best one to get. As opposed to the other C.C memberships?

I would suggest the Captains Club Standard Gold as you also get a reserved seat at all home games & you avoid the hassle of running around & looking for seats, especially at the blockbuster games.

It is slightly dearer but worth every cent.

I have always been a Social Club Member but when we moved to the Dome, I upgraded to Social Club Standard Gold which is now called Captains Club Standard Gold.

Hope this helps toady :)

I would suggest the Captains Club Standard Gold as you also get a reserved seat at all home games & you avoid the hassle of running around & looking for seats, especially at the blockbuster games.

It is slightly dearer but worth every cent.

I have always been a Social Club Member but when we moved to the Dome, I upgraded to Social Club Standard Gold which is now called Captains Club Standard Gold.

Hope this helps toady :)

Thanks Aph, appreciate it.

Same here, I thought it had remained the same. Damn I wished I lived in Melbourne

Don't we all. I get the long distance and the Captain Club 11 without the reserve seat. As I end up using my long distance 5 up, but the Captain Club 11 doesn't give me interstate matches. It also gives me a chance to get a GF ticket (fingers crossed)

Yeah I see what you mean

How do I purchase tickets for interstate games?

Approximately 4 weeks prior to games played outside of Victoria, the Club will release ticketing and function information for the respective game in each state. Reserved seat availability at some venues is limited and not all Long Distance 5 members will be guaranteed a daily reserved seat.

Adult 11
$178.00
$17.80​
Adult 17*
$279.00
$27.90​
Concession 11
$119.00
$11.90​
Concession 17*
$148.00
$14.80​
Captain Carlton 22*
$78.00
$7.80​
Family 11
$356.00
$35.60​
Family 17*
$558.00
$55.80​
3 Game
$80.00
$8.00​
Long Distance 5
$117.00
$11.70​
MCC Upgrade 6
$135.00
$13.50​
Baby Blue 22
$45.00
$4.50​
Squadron 22
$55.00
$5.50​

Benefits
>
Free general admission to designated number of Carlton games (subject to capacity)
>
Priority access to purchase finals tickets in weeks 1 to 3 subject to participation
>
3rd round priority to purchase Grand Final ticket subject to participation (excludes MCC Upgrade 6)
>
Member kit
Additional Information
button-new-30.jpg
Want guaranteed access to purchase a Grand Final ticket when Carlton participates? Check out the new Club 17 optional extra here
>
11 and 17 game membership packages are for Victorian games only
>
Junior membership packages (Captain Carlton, Family Juniors, Baby Blue and Squadron) provide general admission entry to all Carlton games played Australia wide
>
General admission at Etihad Stadium is on level 3 (excluding rows A - F of some aisles)
>
General admission at the MCG is dependant on advanced ticket sales. Announcements are made at the venue on match day to advise where seating is located usually top deck
>
General admission members are advised that some matches may require you to purchase a daily reserved seat for guaranteed entry. Further information is available in the general information and FAQ's section of this brochure
>
The Silver 3 game membership is best suited to members who can't get to many games throughout the season. You are counted as an official member of the Club and receive a member kit and finals privileges as listed above. This category allows general admission entry to any 3 Carlton home games only
>
To qualify for the Long Distance 5 category, you must reside more than 120kms from the Melbourne CBD. This category allows general admission to any 5 Carlton games, home or away
>
The MCG Upgrade 6 category is only available to current members of the Melbourne Cricket Club and allows general admission to all Carlton home games at Etihad Stadium

New Members 2010

member-benefits-2010-600.jpg

Otherwise ring membership

Reminder to wablues to get to the AGM and vote (esp for me)

much better packages for interstate members in 2010
Nice to know they are starting to listen
Plus 2 BIG games in Perth so get on board wablues
Whats different from last years interstate package?
I'm about to renew my membership, also, will be at the AGM :p

The Club has introduced a NEW 3 Game membership for $80.00 :thumbsu:

The Silver 3 game membership is best suited to members who can't get to many games throughout the season.

You are counted as an official member of the Club and receive a member kit and finals privileges.

This category allows general admission entry to any 3 Carlton home games only

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2010 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back