2010 - Registration for Existing BF league members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it was the pressure of having the name Elite, you should blame Rota for the stress. :)
Yeah. I was all for being called BF Div 2.

But it was injuries that killed me. I had Ottens, Harvey, Hille, Raines, Anthony, Dalziell, N Brown, C Cornes, Ziebell in starting line up. Only had 3 rounds for the entire year where I didn't get any injuries and had 8 payers injured in round 7!

Live and learn - I didn't do anywhere near enough research in 2009 and had a poor initial squad.

It's a pity Dreamteam doesn't have some sort of "Group Functionality"

It would be great to have a system whereby there is promotion and relegation from the leagues each year

I.e say you are in div 10

Ranked by total points

The top person goes up 4 leagues
2nd goes up 3 leagues
3rd goes up 2 leagues
4-6th go up 1 league

Similarly - 16th goes down 4 leagues
15th goes down 3 leagues
14th goes down 2 leagues
13-11th goes down 1

Thus it would allow those starting in the lower leagues to progress up the rankings quickly - and would also reward consistency.

Obviously something would need to change once you get to the pointy end - i.e you can only go up so far!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was in BF Div 1.

Cannot remember my score though but I came about 13th in the league, and overall ranking was somewhere between 9000 and 11000 for memory.

Team Name: DB's Allstars.

Just checked the Div 1 thread, no info there either. Sorry for being disorganised, have spent months in a 3rd world country!

sultandt.jpg

was in div 16 odd last year

I was in BF Div 26 last year as "The Made Guys".

I can't find a screenshot of my final ranking, but it was somewhere around 1,900th overall.

Please stick me in a BF League.

Team Name The Love Guns
Div 8
Rank Can't quite remember but I think i was floating around the 8-10,000 mark maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back