2010 rise. 2011 possible stagnation?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think his heart is set at freo.........like KPR said, its just his missus im worried about.

a lot will depend on his missus, as crappy as it sounds, if she wants to go home, he will follow. dont want to sound like a doomsdayer, but it wouldnt suprise me one bit if he ended up in the draft and put a high price on his own head to get to a team with a shot at a flag. would be pretty upset if that were to happen :(

If he wants to get to a team with a shot at a flag he won't be able to put too big a price on his head because they're the teams that would least be able to afford it.

If that's what he wants I think it's more likely they'd try to work out a trade deal with us.

yeah, id rather lose him for nothing than get pick 55-60 for him. anyway, it may not come to that, he may want to stay. none of us know. solly retiring wont help either, but we just ahve to hope that chris ahs a good year this year and then plays on with us.... what did the doggies give for barry hall, wasnt it around pick 35?
no doubt we are fearing the worst in regards to Taz pulling the pin.
but those complicated 4 and 5 way trade deals might get us a pick 40 2 50 selection.better than nothing.

Tarrant turns 31 this year. Which player at age 31 retires that isn't hampered by injury and at the top of his game. ease Silvagni into it this year then unleash him next year.

Nope Taz turns 30 in Sep this year

Freo have managed him well unlike the pies have not put him out there to play injured and gave him his wish - a move from FF!!

Mrs Taz mum's is now living in Bryon Bay so the pull to Melb aint as strong as it was:thumbsu:

Nope Taz turns 30 in Sep this year

Freo have managed him well unlike the pies have not put him out there to play injured and gave him his wish - a move from FF!!

Mrs Taz mum's is now living in Bryon Bay so the pull to Melb aint as strong as it was:thumbsu:
even better.:thumbsu:

yeah, id rather lose him for nothing than get pick 55-60 for him. anyway, it may not come to that, he may want to stay. none of us know. solly retiring wont help either, but we just ahve to hope that chris ahs a good year this year and then plays on with us.... what did the doggies give for barry hall, wasnt it around pick 35?

what number pick was Tim Ruffles?

Im not really worried about losing Grover I don't think he is even in the 22 atm. Tarrant will be a loss but could be covered. Unfortuantly our KPP stocks are a bit low but it really depends on how players like Roberton and Houghton turn out.

so if u knew what was meant by it
why ask is tarrant injured?

its stuff like that that makes me wonder if you are even serious about some of the other stuff you have said or you just like saying it to get a rise out of people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so if u knew what was meant by it
why ask is tarrant injured?

its stuff like that that makes me wonder if you are even serious about some of the other stuff you have said or you just like saying it to get a rise out of people.

It is stuff like this that makes me wonder if you are as smart as you claim to be.

It was pretty bloody obvious what I was getting at.:rolleyes:

geez i thought u were sposed to be he smart one

read the thread again an look at the title then think why would someone be saying tarrant would be a big loss

now what the hell is a tumeric(google time)

geez i thought u were sposed to be he smart one

read the thread again an look at the title then think why would someone be saying tarrant would be a big loss

now what the hell is a tumeric(google time)

I am well aware of the title and the inference that losing Taz would be massive.
The fact remains that he is signed till the end of the year.

It's a spice.:thumbsu:

“When you’re coming towards the end of your career, you just try to play every season as thought it’s your last,” he said from Fremantle Oval on Monday.

“As most players do at my age, you weigh it up as the season goes along and see how you’re feeling.

“One serious injury for guys my age and it’s over, so I’m preparing and taking every game like it could be my last.”

Nothing there that makes me too worried. Particularly the way he talks about injuries ending careers... makes me think he isn't quite planning to hang up the boots yet.

Anyone have an opinion about Sibosado as a potential key position defender? I thought he looked okay when moved back during the intra-club match.

With taz going down injured! It's going to be interesting to see how much his absence really does affect our backline structure.We all hope its for only a short period of time on the sidelines.To me i pray at the 2010 ND! With our 1st selection we select a kid that has potential 'gorilla tamer' written all over him.

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 rise. 2011 possible stagnation?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back