2011-2012 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hartnell doing the team thing and helping out a team mate.

HartnellStick.gif

:p What a moron.

They just stare at their Blackberries for 50 minutes and then head for the exits.

It really is disgusting at ACC. My dad got me really good tickets from a vendor of his, lower bowl blue line (this was last year), game was 3-2 with 5 minutes left really exciting, at a commercial break went to grab a beer while running full speed, outside the concourse there were about 10 business men in suits having a nice chat in these big leather seats with no bother of the game. Then you wonder about how it'd make kids lives to see these games and tickets are wasted on these losers.

Flames have grabbed 1 point from a possible 4 from the two worst teams in the West - while the Dogs come back from 2 goals down in the third to win in Edmonton. The Flames are G O N E!!!!

Still - it must be galling for a Sharks fans that a once powerful and supposed Cup contender is mired in a position where they must compete with the lowly Alberta franchise just to scrape into the playoffs (and most likely have their asses handed to them by a rampant St Louis Blues).

wrong thread but just a last ditch effort to see if anyone is interested (or knows someone who is) in a Zetterberg Large road jersey purchased from SportsK 2 weeks ago? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Detroit-...6497787?pt=Men_s_Clothing&hash=item3a71bfca7b

Trying to speed up the sale process however i can otherwise i'll be listing it for months! Might have to bite the bullet and order another size in the mean time.

Lots of goals tonight until one gets to the Riot City vs Minnersoda game.

I see the Charks are up against the Quacks' back up. Hiller finally gets a rest.
Definitely a case tonight of.....

Easter Conference = ROFLNODEFENCE!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the Sharks go one better than the Flames yesterday by collecting zero points at home to the cellar dwelling Ducks.

Jeff Deslauries is 2-0 as Anaheims starter this year...only played in two games..

Anyway..

Tomorrow is bedlam in the west, the 6 teams fighting for the last 3 available playoffs spots all play each other

Phoenix @ Dallas (on fox)
San Jose @ LA
Calgary @ Colorado

If the 5 teams in the playoff berth battle in the west all win out (obviously impossible) they would finish:

3 - Dallas 103
7 - LA 102
8 - San Jose 102
9 - Phoneix 101
10 - Colorado 99
11 - Calgary 99

Suggests to me if either Colorado or Calgary lose in regulation today they are well and truly done.

My Panthers are currently 2-1 up over Philly on their home turf. A lucky deflection is the only thing that has been Florida's weakness in this one, the D is awesome.

Is there a bigger abortion in US sports than the OT/Circus time set up in the NHL.

Should be 2 points available total in every game, zero points for losing in OT, and if its tied after 5 mintues 1 point each.

ANNNNNNND now Avs and Flames are going to OT. With the Sharks and Kings also tied these important matches for the day have been half neutralised because of this ridiculous system.

Remove this Banner Ad

2011-2012 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back