2011 BigFooty SC Leagues Official Signup for New Members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, I'd like to join a league this year if possible. i don't know last years details and this will be my second full year of supercoach.
team name:chinospot

Added to Div 32.

Hey,
would like to join a league.
Name: Skilled22
Score: 47470
Average: 2157.73
Ranked: 16660
thanks

Added to Div 24.

Axewell would like to join a lwague. Ave around 2080 last year. Cheers. Curlyknackers is name!

Added to Div 24.

I would like a spot, only played Supercoach for the first time last year. average about 2100 points, any good old league will do.

Added to Div 24.

Will join any league. Have not played in a few years. Averaged around 2200 last time i think. Made GF in my league. My team name is mad_fluid_shark

Added to Div 32.

Would love to join a league. Not sure what i finished last year, probly over 25,000 but was my first year of SC after finishing top 100 in Dream team the year before aswell under the name essendon25

My Team name is Crofty's Boys

Cheers

Added to Div 24.

axewell ive been a member of bigfooty for nearly12 months , im a full supercoach addict and would love to join your leagues but cant get last years score was about 46000 but will start anywhere and prove myself from there if possible thanks mate

Added to Div 24.

Hey guys, thanks.

smeagles2010.jpg

Added to Div 24.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Axewell, followed the link from your sig from the div 32 thread. First time at afl supercoach , team name is Hurricane Hippo. Thanks

Added to Div 32.

Hi I would like to join a league, I cannot remember my score from last season

This season my team will be called Wedge Is. Bettongs (previously Adelaide Wednesday)

Added to Div 32.

Hey, keen to join a league.

Results from last year:
Team Name: Country Mullets
Total Score: 48115
Final Rank: 8252

Cheers,

Daniel

Added to Div 24.

newbie here, don't have last years results to post. finished around 10 000th and adveraged between 2200 and 2300. my team was called the McLeuenburgers. love supercoach and am real keen to join a big footy league. cheers

Rank was 11334.
Added Div 25.

Team name: Metal Meltdown

Only joined Supercoach in week 5 last year (embarrasingly), but finished 2nd in my league. Looking to join any league

Team name 2010: Mr teeny's 30
Team name 2011: Mr teeny's 33
2010 overall rank: 15097

Added to Div 30.

hey, this is my 3rd year in supercoach.
finished around 5,000 last year and top 1500 in my first so looking to come up against some good opposition!
team name - dmans destructors

Added to Div 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back