2011 - Registration for BF DT Leagues for last years BF league members

Remove this Banner Ad

Im keen to play again this year. Honestly cant remember what div i was, between 16 - 19?

Not to fussed where i slot in this year

I'm keen to join a BF league again, but damned if I can remember what division I was in last year. My team name is Fong's Freaks, and I think I snuck into the top 8. Sorry Jolldo.....wish I could remember more.

Matt

Bump.......only because I noticed that other more recent posts have had replies, so mine might have been missed. Solrry Jolldo.

I'm a bit late - I was in Div 16 two years ago but I didn't re-register last week. My team name in 09 was Jeanne's Pratts

Sorry mate, you've got to register as a new member.

Bump.......only because I noticed that other more recent posts have had replies, so mine might have been missed. Solrry Jolldo.

You're all good mate. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhh.....after seeing HankCrawford's post, I remember I was in the same division last year (Div 4). Fong's Freaks. I don't have my final ranking. Thanks Jolldo.

Yowsers, a month before lockout and it looks like it's too late to join. Say it aint so!

I'm the Plastic Vikings - and have enjoyed 2 years of BF league action.

Hi,
I was in division 23 of bf super coach, and would like to join a dream team.

Name: micks mob

Please register as a new member.

Yowsers, a month before lockout and it looks like it's too late to join. Say it aint so!

I'm the Plastic Vikings - and have enjoyed 2 years of BF league action.

Definitely not too late. :thumbsu:

I'd definitely be keen to be involved again. Team name has been Michael's Magic the last few years, I can find my 2009 ranking (321st) but not 2010. If this is a problem let me know and I may be able to find it somewhere.

Edit: Finished 1974th as per Division 3 thread from last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 - Registration for BF DT Leagues for last years BF league members

Remove this Banner Ad

Back