2011 - Registration for BF DT Leagues for New Members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh ok. I couldn't be fuked registering a photobucket account, you couldn't be fuked referencing the master spreadsheet. Fair enough. Carry on. :thumbsu:

Nope, you misunderstand. Now that the 2010 site is still running you could say any team was yours and there would be no way of verifying wether or not you are telling the truth. Eg. I could say "TAGers" was my side and I came first. Therefore the need to provide printscreens to make sure all rankings are legit.

If i was gonna lie it'd be better than 6,359! ha ha

Anyway, it's all good bud, I'm just lazy. :thumbsu:

Hi, new here, been involved with Dreamteam for 6 years. Last 4 years, have made top 6 of my brothers very hard league.

Would like to join a league from this well known website

Thankyou

Team Name - Madisons Marvels

Need a printscreen of your overall ranking from 2010 so we can rank you accordingly. Read the opening post if you need help in doing this.

my brother already sent a screen shot, but this is my team on my own bigfooty account!

Screenshot2011-02-02at95556PM.png

Sign me up please

NUDGEemOVER

score:

44,566 round 22 score: 2,103 overall ranking: 16,207 of 323,963

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all,

Really keen on joining a league this year. New to BigFooty - great site.

Have played DT for 2 years. Finished 1293 last year. Going to crack top 1000 this year.

5420087986_e3caf7e370.jpg

I'd like to join? How do I go about it? Had a dreamteam for the last 5 years or so!

Read the opening post of the thread. It should explain it all. If you still have questions feel free to ask.

I'm interested for sure I came in at 41977

Screenshot please.

Auto Fill
SCORE: 45,978
ROUND 22 SCORE: 1,960
OVERALL RANKING: 3,511 OF 323,963
(edit shield)(view all results)

Count me in please.

Screenshot please.

Can i please be slotted into a league, unfortunately don't know exactly where i finished but i believe it was about 9000th.

My team name is: The Kidds Crew

Hi,

I would like to sign up for a league. I don't have a screenshot of my rank from last year (not sure if you can access last years stuff now) so just place me in any league. I recall it being around 5000 or so.

Hi,

I would like to sign up for a league. I don't have a screenshot of my rank from last year (not sure if you can access last years stuff now) so just place me in any league. I recall it being around 5000 or so.

You can access last years stuff. See the opening post for details on how to do this.

EDIT: You've already signed up anyway. 2010 ranking of 1123. :thumbsu:

EDIT 2: Sorry, that's your 2009 ranking. Need a 2010 screenshot please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back