2011 - Registration for BF DT Leagues for New Members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im very interested in joining a league.

This is my first year of DT, but 2nd of fantasy footy. I did ok last year in SC.

cheers

2010overall.jpg

Any spots left?

Look I want to register for a league - but as a new player/ of course no scvreenshot of last year stats will be provided. I thought this was for new members??? why ask for prev rankings!!!

Ill have a punt - simple as that. any league. asap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look I want to register for a league - but as a new player/ of course no scvreenshot of last year stats will be provided. I thought this was for new members??? why ask for prev rankings!!!

Ill have a punt - simple as that. any league. asap.

So we can rank you alongside people of equal ability. You might not care but I can tell you there's a lot of people that don't want someone bringing their league down.

Now, if you read the opening post of the thread you can get a screenshot.

Posted my screenshot a fair while ago, wondering if i was placed in anywhere? where do i look?..

team name - destroyingdylans

You'll get a PM in the next week. :thumbsu:

just a scam. wouldnt waste your time with this tosser.

Correct, it is a scam. I took everyone's money and put no one in leagues. :rolleyes:

are you not picking and choosing who you wish to have in your league based on screenshot?, leaving rookie coaches waiting in the lurches ?
if not ill join up- now how will you assess my capabilities and what league am i in?

are you not picking and choosing who you wish to have in your league based on screenshot?, leaving rookie coaches waiting in the lurches ?
if not ill join up- now how will you assess my capabilities and what league am i in?

It's not my league, my league was long before Div 19. I'm ranking everyone on their ability which is the method that the BigFooty community decided was the fairest. Everyone will get the opportunity to join a league at some stage, even if they finished last in 2010. If you don't like it don't join

Now, I can't be bothered arguing with you. If you want to join a league, follow the instructions in the opening post. If you can't follow them then find another league to join. :)

So we can rank you alongside people of equal ability. You might not care but I can tell you there's a lot of people that don't want someone bringing their league down.

Now, if you read the opening post of the thread you can get a screenshot.

You'll get a PM in the next week. :thumbsu:

Correct, it is a scam. I took everyone's money and put no one in leagues. :rolleyes:

next week ? the season starts in just under 9 days, you are leaving it quite late

I posted my info from last year but didnt post a screen shot, I cant work out how to do it. Will this be ok to join a dream team league?

I dont want to argue, as I said I dont have any previous form,ranking from last year or srcrrehot as I didnt play last year. I could give you a srcrrenshot for this year which would have my team name only i assume, if you want, but other than that - let me know if you want that and how to do it, but thats all. Please let me know if you want that or anything else you want, and id happily get that, if its possible. I have a gun side picked and ready to roll - just waiting to get in a league at least one to hopefully dominate. what else do you need? and can you help this request?

you are talking a bit in riddles IMO, as I made it clear im an unknown this season, but can only say i have a strong team.

good luck. with it, as people say its cutting it a bit late for those who dont currently know if their in any league, especially new players IMO.

cheers.

I dont want to argue, as I said I dont have any previous form,ranking from last year or srcrrehot as I didnt play last year. I could give you a srcrrenshot for this year which would have my team name only i assume, if you want, but other than that - let me know if you want that and how to do it, but thats all. Please let me know if you want that or anything else you want, and id happily get that, if its possible. I have a gun side picked and ready to roll - just waiting to get in a league at least one to hopefully dominate. what else do you need? and can you help this request?

you are talking a bit in riddles IMO, as I made it clear im an unknown this season, but can only say i have a strong team.

good luck. with it, as people say its cutting it a bit late for those who dont currently know if their in any league, especially new players IMO.

cheers.

nah you are wrong. In order to see what league your in it is fair to use some metric to weigh a players team. That is why he asked for previous last two years scores. Without any form guide you can't put like players together. I. e. if you take a picture of a fish you need a coke bottle or something to be able to have an appreciation for the size of the fish. You just don't know fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back