2011 - Registration for BF DT Leagues for New Members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dknee.jpg

This year we rebuild our list and tell the fans not to have expectations set too high.

I dont want to argue, as I said I dont have any previous form,ranking from last year or srcrrehot as I didnt play last year. I could give you a srcrrenshot for this year which would have my team name only i assume, if you want, but other than that - let me know if you want that and how to do it, but thats all. Please let me know if you want that or anything else you want, and id happily get that, if its possible. I have a gun side picked and ready to roll - just waiting to get in a league at least one to hopefully dominate. what else do you need? and can you help this request?

you are talking a bit in riddles IMO, as I made it clear im an unknown this season, but can only say i have a strong team.

good luck. with it, as people say its cutting it a bit late for those who dont currently know if their in any league, especially new players IMO.

cheers.

If you posted actual words and sentences I would have been able to understand you in the first place.

But now I understand and yes you may join.

Jollo, Im assuming that i'll be told im ******ed, but i can't seem to find where i can get my 2010 stats from. Keen to join a league if i can. Finished in top between 1000-5000 but can't remember as was focusing on my League win. If you let me know hot to log on to 2010 ill post screenshot

DC

newbie here

dont know where i finished last year but i averaged between 2000 and 2100

my team is called Jumper Punches

would love to join a BF league and am happy to start in any div

cheers, nathan

Jollo, Im assuming that i'll be told im ******ed, but i can't seem to find where i can get my 2010 stats from. Keen to join a league if i can. Finished in top between 1000-5000 but can't remember as was focusing on my League win. If you let me know hot to log on to 2010 ill post screenshot

DC

newbie here

dont know where i finished last year but i averaged between 2000 and 2100

my team is called Jumper Punches

would love to join a BF league and am happy to start in any div

cheers, nathan

All the info you need to know is in the opening post of the thread. :)

Hi absolutely new to the site. I want to join a competitive league. Please send me a code.

Regards

Skins62

screenshot2010dreamteam.png

Hiltzy's Heroes
score: 45,031
round 22 score: 1,674
overall ranking: 10,805 of 323,963

sorry if this isnt enough really want in am addicted to all forms of fantasy footy but my computer skills end there mate hope youll consider accepting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New to this bigfooty lark, I posted last years scores "Dodgy Kneecaps" but dont seem to have a invite in private messaging.

Am I missing something obvious?

i want to join a league i cant get a screen shot, my team name was magpie power finished 2388 with an average score of 2100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back