Win Prizes 2011 SuperCoach leagues registration

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2011 Geelong Board SuperCoach leagues registration (BFSC Platinum membership up for grabs)

I'd like to join a league in here if you're still putting them together.
Finished 1114 overall last season.

Re: 2011 SuperCoach Division 5

Going to dominate this league, just quietly. Glad to be smashing some esteemed company though :thumbsu:
Got to smash over more than five divisions worth if you want to come number one overall on this board and win the BFSC membership. ;)

Re: 2011 SuperCoach Division 5

SO if I am ranked highest I can still win, or do I have to wait until next year when I rocket to Div 1?
No anyone from any division can win if they are the highest ranked from all the players registered in one of our leagues.

Re: 2011 Geelong Board SuperCoach leagues registration (BFSC Platinum membership up for grabs)

Probably missed the boat SJ (been a very hectic last 6 weeks at work so haven't been around) - nevertheless, happy to be involved again if there are any spots/leagues left. Was in Div 3 or 4 from memory last year - no dramas if all spots are taken.

Probably missed the boat SJ (been a very hectic last 6 weeks at work so haven't been around) - nevertheless, happy to be involved again if there are any spots/leagues left. Was in Div 3 or 4 from memory last year - no dramas if all spots are taken.
You'll get a spot somewhere. Probably a half-full Division 6 by the time we get there.

hey, id love to get involved in a geelong supercoach league!
this is my 3rd year in supercoach.
finished around 5000 last year and top 1500 the year before.
new to this site and looking forward to some Geelong banter!
cheers:thumbsu:

I know it's a bit late, but if there's any room/leagues left, I'd like to be in one as I've got a few spare leagues this year to fill up. I did mean to post earlier, but I couldn't upload a pic of my spot at work (where I do most of my internet browsing...), and never remembered to do it at home until now.

I finished #25312 last year, but I don't focus on overall position, and just aim to win a private league with mates (although sadly was knocked out in the Prelim last year, so I didn't win for the first time in a number of years). Anyway, if you can throw an invite to any leagues remaining, that'd be good.

Cheers. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i cant remember where i finished, but i averaged about 2190 points a game for the year.
i lost in the grand final because i had 8 players out injured.........i used all my trades up by round 14 lol

I'm already in a SC Cats League but would be interested also in joining a DT Cats league if there is any room left.

I did post in this thread like a 2 hours ago but my post seems to have disappeared :confused:

I'm already in a SC Cats League but would be interested also in joining a DT Cats league if there is any room left.

I did post in this thread like a 2 hours ago but my post seems to have disappeared :confused:
That's because you posted it (correctly) in the Dream Team thread - this is the SuperCoach thread.

Still plenty of spots up for grabs in our SuperCoach leagues - remember, there is a BFSC Platinum membership on the line!

Still plenty of spots up for grabs in our SuperCoach leagues - remember, there is a BFSC Platinum membership on the line!
can i join ?
im a gun

can i join ?
im a gun
Just waiting for Division 5 to fill then you'll get your invitation to Division 6.

2011 SuperCoach Division 6

Update 22 March: Only two days until lockout! If you are not part of a Geelong Board SuperCoach league, post in here and I'll send out an invitation immediately!

This thread is for SuperCoach Division 6 invitees only.

To check your place in the queue or register your interests if you have not done so already, please visit the registrations thread on Cat Scan.

If your name appears on the list below then you would have received a PM and are invited to join this league. To accept, please enter your team into the league using the league code in the PM and confirm with your team name in this thread. If you would like to decline this offer, please do so as soon as possible.

If you have posted your name in the registrations thread, you will be placed

1. Reg Hickey
2. rizzo - Talent Needed
3. Archangel
4. Pedsy - Logans Heroes
5. dman_85 - Dmans Destructors
6. Rilian - The eXecutioners
7. tupac - OG loc
GuyIncognito - Team Pain
J Selwood14 - cats
TheTimeCometh - cert hammer
darren forssman - ablett$$hungryhore

Once this league is filled, the next invitations will be sent.

Thanks

Just waiting for Division 5 to fill then you'll get your invitation to Division 6.

Oh my sorry...........Well thats embarrassing LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back