Competitions 2012 BF Dream Team Club Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Macca i reckon i'll drop out to klet someone better at DT like The heck jump in

will be goood to play if there is a div 2 though

I'm happy to play in both leagues if we make a second :).
I'm no genius so good chance I won't dominate both haha.

Worst case scenario, the second league gets filled in by ransoms when it's incomplete ;) (unless that's not cool). I'm sure a couple of the other 'not brilliant but gives it a go' players in the first league would be happy to play both leagues though.

Second league pls.

My team "HighRisk Low Reward" currently has 3 Port players in it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

League Code for BF Port League 2 - 392506

Looks like we have some room still for BF 2nd League, let's try and fill it up as best we can.

1. Juniorburger
2. Tryonthis
3. Jonts (after kindly dropping out the first league for the heck)
4. Port Adelaide
5. Spookism
6. Numbernine
7. Bresh
8. Moses01
9. Cmpower
10. Off Kilter (Honorably dropping out of League 1 for someone else)
11. Butcher32
12. Porthos
13. Razza12
14. MannumPower
15. Timmyd33
16. Ecstasy2004
17. Triple E

I'm in the first one too so I reckon we should join the second league and then if space gets tight towards the start of the seaons, we can leave and make room for others.

I'll be keeping an eye on the second league anyway and i'll update the thread if anyone in both leagues needs to drop out to make room.

Does that sound fair? I honestly couldn't predict at this stage how many we will get on the second league so I'm just looking at the worst case scenario and trying to cover for it. ;)

I'll add your name to the list for the second league

Am offering my League One spot to trainspotters or DT Idiot Savant"s

Last year I had every intentiont of playing and maintaining my dreamteam team and that lasted about 3 rounds and i forgot about it for the rest of the season so i thought id do the honourable thing and reliquish my League One spot for "The greater good" (dont want to be all Kane Cornes on everyones arse).

Macca, it would be much appreciated if you could sort this out, cheers!!

Except there have been many NAP cup hero's who have not gone on with it in the main season. Brent Stanton averaged 160 points in the NAB cup one season I believe. Cant get carried away with NAB form although it is useful to see which cash cows are a good shot of a main gig.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions 2012 BF Dream Team Club Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back