Competitions 2012 BF Dream Team Club Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Just joined League 2.

im in bf dt2 looks a lot harder this year prices lot higher, less emerg,strugling to find good cash cow

Added all players to League 2 who have expressed interest. Now you all just need to sign up and join!! ;)

3 spots left on League 2, if it gets tight, those in League 1 as well as League 2 will need to drop out to make room for those who aren't in any League (I'm in both leagues so i'll drop out of League 2 if we get more numbers)

Changed my name to Breaking Bad after watching the first series of that great show, wow. And all my players are going to have massive break-out seasons.

hahaha TSW at "PasswordIsTaco," great name, love The League.

Anyway looking forward to it! No more Port bias! :thumbsu:

Are there any spots left in League 2?

I have joined the league as Powermad but if others have been given the go ahead and havent actually joined yet I am happy to drop out.

sure is mate, added both Ecstasy 2004 and Timmyd33.

There is room for more than 1 spot in the 2nd League still. Just keep requesting if you wish to be apart of League 2 and those who are in both League 1 and 2 will drop out of the 2nd league to make room.

cheers guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Triple E and Cmpower, you're both added to League 2.
CrimsonRaven and myself now need to leave the 2nd league I reckon. Should be 1 spot left after everyone who has nominated for league 2 has entered.

League Code for BF Port League 2 - 392506

Looks like we have some room still for BF 2nd League, let's try and fill it up as best we can.

1. Juniorburger
2. Tryonthis
3. Jonts (after kindly dropping out the first league for the heck)
4. Port Adelaide
5. Spookism
6. Numbernine
7. Bresh
8. Moses01
9. Cmpower
10. Off Kilter (Honorably dropping out of League 1 for someone else)
11. Butcher32
12. Porthos
13. Razza12
14. MannumPower
15. Timmyd33
16. Ecstasy2004
17. Triple E

cheers guys!!

18 days until NAB cup kick off for PAFC :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions 2012 BF Dream Team Club Championships

Remove this Banner Ad