2012 DT Leagues Signup for New Entrants - READ FIRST POST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me in too please....

28lwa5i.jpg

Also new to bigfooty. I'm a serious dream teamer and would like to join as good a league as possible plz(or do I have to start low and work my way up? still unsure on the whole system) Thanks.

dreamteam2011.jpg

I'll join any league, if you're kind enough to have me.

I would post my 2011 results, but judging from some of the other recent postings it would be a bit embarrassing to admit finishing 40,012th. So the lowest league is fine by me, just figured a league would keep me from forgetting about my team again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good stuff SJ.

I came 2nd last year but unfortunately cannot post my JPG. ;)

Played DT for a long time but due to certain circumstances I had a shocker (appx 50k...).

My work email blocks the image shack site, however as this is my first time here playing with BF champs, then i'm happy wherever.

:thumbsu:

I'm keen to join a league.

I got a 6-digit ranking last year so any league that will have me is fine.

Re: 2012 DT Leagues Signup for 2011 League Members

Hi Team name dc.heavenly6

Overall Ranking: 10121

Just joined recently. Been playing with friends i.e. Yao's Bakery flackjack (guy above my post)
would love to give a bigfooty league a crack too! thanks!

I'm in! As : Hilly's Boys
Team: Big Moose
Score: 48015
Round 24 Score 2131
Overall Ranking: 37450
Weekly Ranking: 29297
League Ranking: N/A
Rounds Played: 24
Avg Score/Rnd: 2000.63
Team Value: $10,089,800
Change in Value: $602,500

great it does this work, have been in BF leagues before, but was in so many not sure if I was with you guys last year or not. I have in previous years made the top 1500 and top 300 3/4 year through but I don't have evidence so you'll just have to take my word for it. don't mind what level I get into, just love playing.:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hi would love to join any league ranked 7852 in 2011 and 7051 in 2010 team: The Macgyvers cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back