Win Prizes 2012 Geelong Board SuperCoach leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2012 Geelong Board SuperCoach leagues - register here (NOW OPEN)

Thanks for your hard work SJ. When are we planning to have the leagues up to actually join on the SC website? I know it's probably way too early, but I can't wait for SC time again :p

Thanks for your hard work SJ. When are we planning to have the leagues up to actually join on the SC website? I know it's probably way too early, but I can't wait for SC time again :p
I've created Division 1 for both competitions, just making sure that all those who qualify for the top league are given enough time to join. By the end of the week the first invitations will be sent.

It takes a little patience but everyone will be in a league and we are looking to have up to six leagues this year.

I've created Division 1 for both competitions, just making sure that all those who qualify for the top league are given enough time to join. By the end of the week the first invitations will be sent.

It takes a little patience but everyone will be in a league and we are looking to have up to six leagues this year.

Goodo, thanks mate :thumbsu:

1FjNw.png

For some odd reason the last correspondence I have from supercoach is a rd 23 update email. So thats all I have to show my ranking. To be honest i'm not concerned about being in the highest league possible, so just place me wherever you see fit.

Thanks SJ.

dad2v.jpg

Hi, i have signed up for a big footy league and would enjoy being a league with other geelong supporters as well if thats ok.

Re: 2012 Geelong Board SuperCoach leagues - expressions of interest

Not Div 1? it's a conspiracy I tell you!
There are 19 confirmed players ahead of you.

Reg Hickey and rooke33 have better claims to a conspiracy. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yo SJ you've got me down as confirmed interest at the the bottom of the list. I am neddy1 of Neddys Nutters fame position 30 last year. please dont sell me short . . . . I worked hard to get to Div 2 this year

Yo SJ you've got me down as confirmed interest at the the bottom of the list. I am neddy1 of Neddys Nutters fame position 30 last year. please dont sell me short . . . . I worked hard to get to Div 2 this year
My mistake, missed you in the list. Will update. :)

Any vacancies??? Can't remember my ranking from last year. Not concerned who I take on. Thanks

I will have a crack if there is a free spot, don't mind where

finally i have proof.
I couldnt transfer the image, sorry. so i just copy n paste.

Unfortunately a screenshot of your team is not available. Your overall ranking from last year was:

Kind Regards,

The SuperCoach Support Team

ANY LEAGUES OPEN??

Put me down again SJ.

Code #34

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes 2012 Geelong Board SuperCoach leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back