GFL 2012 gfl player movements

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldnt think j. Tom would play for Lara. Not exactly ready for finals but who knows.
Also, ex-st albans player jarron booth has signed at Leopold.

There's a few decent names being thrown around here, but the big ones are the ex-Geelong players. Big money on Mooney to Newtown, Milburn to North Shore, depending on AFL assistant coaching offers and of course Ling. Personally, I can't see him doing much with local Footy. Has all his business ventures to take care of, plus the offer from Channel 7 to do commentary. Don't think with all that, he could give 100% as a coach.

North Shore dont have the coin that Mod do for the Carsons.

The Carson Boy's are Talking to a Melbourne Club, $ 800 EACH a game, fairly handy coin. The club they are talking to is only 40k's up the highway from Geelong. A decision to be made within a week. I think they are 90/10 in favour of the move.:thumbsu:

The Carson Boy's are Talking to a Melbourne Club, $ 800 EACH a game, fairly handy coin. The club they are talking to is only 40k's up the highway from Geelong. A decision to be made within a week. I think they are 90/10 in favour of the move.:thumbsu:
And the highest bidder is....

two of the most overrated and over paid footballers in geelong. why are they leaving joeys? did they finally realise the aint worth it? both average footballers

two of the most overrated and over paid footballers in geelong. why are they leaving joeys? did they finally realise the aint worth it? both average footballers

Over-rated you say, Didn't Paul win the Comp medal a couple of years ago !

I would say they are towards the end of best football in the next year or two, but handy players tosay the least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over-rated you say, Didn't Paul win the Comp medal a couple of years ago !

I would say they are towards the end of best football in the next year or two, but handy players tosay the least.

Yeah he was the best player in a bad team! The both of them didn't do much at joeys! Once again only average over paid players!

Players that can kick goals from set shots consistently 40-50 metres out are what is needed to win GF's. The top half of the ladder have 5-6 players that can do this, the bottom half have 1 or 2. Both Carsons can do this.

What's the latest on the St Marys senior coach? It is a late appointment, they must not have attracted a big fish for it, could play it safe going internally which might not be too bad!

Heard from a very good source that the Carson's and Forbes have been offered $45,000 between the 3 of them at modda. big cash. Where do they get there $$$?

What's the latest on the St Marys senior coach? It is a late appointment, they must not have attracted a big fish for it, could play it safe going internally which might not be too bad!
My bad, just read the article in the Addy, Jason Orr appointed. Sounds as if he is well liked and they will continue the rebuilding stage thru this appointment. There is alot to like as to where they are heading from their junior program.

Remove this Banner Ad

GFL 2012 gfl player movements

Remove this Banner Ad

Back