2012 Movements

Remove this Banner Ad

Speedy Standen wont be going to DOSA, it was all hinging on whether Rocket Callinan got the coaching job.

Ive heard he is waiting to hear back from central districts in SANFL.

Speedy Standen wont be going to DOSA, it was all hinging on whether Rocket Callinan got the coaching job.

Ive heard he is waiting to hear back from central districts in SANFL.
he definatly wont be at the roos, i think its justin o'brien that needs to get the dosa job
Another former demon in Tom Allright has all but signed at the roos also, from reports they offered him and extra 15k to what the dees could

he definatly wont be at the roos, i think its justin o'brien that needs to get the dosa job
Another former demon in Tom Allright has all but signed at the roos also, from reports they offered him and extra 15k to what the dees could

Sure it's got nothing to do with the fact he just didn't want to play there?

mastrocola will struggle to play seniors, not a good signing! the allison kid from north has also signed with the roos, and aaron hall looks certain to sign with the dees if he doesn't get picked up..

jeez this standen saga wont go away. will he wont he? my mail was he wanted jobby o brien to coach and he was as good as a rooster !! jobby got the job so i assumed done deal first ive heard about callinan ! lure of big coin at centrals would be hard t turn down i rekcon

aaron hall gone lauderdale chasing him hard too apparently richmond (afl) have spoken to him too wouldnt be surprised if hes off to the big island

glenorchy looking ordinary too - big retirements and j cox gone wonde if others will follo suit??

jeez this standen saga wont go away. will he wont he? my mail was he wanted jobby o brien to coach and he was as good as a rooster !! jobby got the job so i assumed done deal first ive heard about callinan ! lure of big coin at centrals would be hard t turn down i rekcon

aaron hall gone lauderdale chasing him hard too apparently richmond (afl) have spoken to him too wouldnt be surprised if hes off to the big island

glenorchy looking ordinary too - big retirements and j cox gone wonde if others will follo suit??

is beams playing this year??the big black man and atkin, back are good pick ups as coaches, wouldn surprise me if pisueli goes back there now !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh please... He is not a gun.

Cameron Thurley and Jackson O'Brien are guns. And Hensby is nowhere near the same calibre of player as those 2!

Oh please... He is not a gun.

Cameron Thurley and Jackson O'Brien are guns. And Hensby is nowhere near the same calibre of player as those 2!

Yeah i agree with that, was a gun in the old scholars but has a lot of work to do achieve that title in the state league. Still going to be a great addition to the side.

Yeah i agree with that, was a gun in the old scholars but has a lot of work to do achieve that title in the state league. Still going to be a great addition to the side.

Agreed, can play, but huge step up from OS to TSL. Time will tell, but good on him for having a crack.

Any truth to Adam Green leaving? Heard a few clubs, both TSL and OS have been in contact

Hey guys few things I have heard from the north

Aaron viney from south to Rocherlea
Sonny Whiting from Lton to Lilydale
Rory Mansell South to Lilydale
Andrew Mclean A/C of Lilydale from north
Patrick Bass signed with Lauderdale
Toby Nankervis Gtown to North Lonny
Corey Nankervis as above
Paul O Shea North Lton to George Town
Leigh Harding close to signing with George town
Sam and Chris Cairns supposedly North Launceston
Alex Hartley (i think) who captained uni in their premiership to South Launces
Jordan Cousens from Rocherlea to North Lonny. has the ability to play AFL and played in the TAS U/23 team this year

Any Movement from The Dockers and Coastal Pies? Heard that a former player may be heading back to Ulverstone?

Have heard that the Dockers are in negotiation with one Smokey Lamont. Young fella who has not played fro a while, but at his best dominating half back flanker

Corey Nankervis as above
Jordan Cousens from Rocherlea to North Lonny. has the ability to play AFL and played in the TAS U/23 team this year

heard the one about Bass about 2 weeks ago, now he is a bargain basement pickup for Winter, Bass can play when fit and saw him at a few Hobart games talking to the boys and looks in great shape. He and Cassidy are big inclusions for Lauderdale, they could look at top 3 if they get all their signings. Anyone else heard what is going on at Hobart, any signings? am hearing grumblings of a lot of players moving on however, if they lose Hall that wouldn't be great.

Corey Nankervis as above

surely O'Shea wouldnt leave to a lower level? geez GT must have some coin to flick about.

surely O'Shea wouldnt leave to a lower level? geez GT must have some coin to flick about.

From AFL to NTFA is a few seasons. I would hope not.

Some coin being thrown around wonder how long it will last!

Heard Jade Child from North to South. Not a bad pick up if can fit. Dunno how he would go under mitchell but. Aaron viney MASSIVE loss. One half of the heart and soul of that club!

Joe Boyce from Launceston to be picked up by an AFL club in the rookie draft. Could do alot worse!

Corey Nankervis as above
Jordan Cousens from Rocherlea to North Lonny. has the ability to play AFL and

played in the TAS U/23 team this year

Heaps of movement up north by the looks !! Wow yep cousins is a jet !! Good get for north wonder is o Shea rumor is true doubt it tbh !! first I've heard of all the others

plenty of movin an shakin down south too lots leaving Clarence but they hav signed Brady jones who is a gun !!! Darren winter apparently filthy cos been chasin him from kingo all year ! Wonder how bombers will go with cass and Thompson in same fwd line? To heavy ? Or ultra potent ?

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 Movements

Remove this Banner Ad

Back