2012 SC Leagues Signup for New Entrants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011sc.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cheers Axe.

I'll probably change my name before the first lockout though (charlie sheen reference is a bit old).

I'll let you know when I do.

Please sign me up. Details from last year below.

Name: SDR SHARKS

TOTAL SCORE
53,434 RD 24 SCORE

OVERALL RANK
of 401,840 RD/OVERALL CHANGE
-11,347 / -1,215
Ranked in top 2%

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cheers Axe.

I'll probably change my name before the first lockout though (charlie sheen reference is a bit old).

I'll let you know when I do.

Please sign me up. Details from last year below.

Name: SDR SHARKS

TOTAL SCORE
53,434 RD 24 SCORE

OVERALL RANK
of 401,840 RD/OVERALL CHANGE
-11,347 / -1,215
Ranked in top 2%

Both added.

Would love to get involved, anywhere is fine.
Overall Rank: 55850
Overall Score: 50791
Name: Chubbo's Chargers top 14% first try.

Would love to get involved, anywhere is fine.
Overall Rank: 55850
Overall Score: 50791
Name: Chubbo's Chargers top 14% first try.

Added.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see so much enthusiasm for Supercoach in 2012 this early. Remember planning is the absolute key. Plan for every eventuallity. Plan for your plan that might happen if your other plan doesnt come off. The most organised & disciplined come up trumps in this Supercoach caper.

Now - ahem - due to the... consultative nature of my operation I am unable to reveal the true identity of my team from last season and beyond other than to say I finished within the top 0.5% in the overall in 2011.

Would like to throw the hat in the ring is possible - but not of it'll compromise the integrity of the entry system.

Now - ahem - due to the... consultative nature of my operation I am unable to reveal the true identity of my team from last season and beyond other than to say I finished within the top 0.5% in the overall in 2011.

Would like to throw the hat in the ring is possible - but not of it'll compromise the integrity of the entry system.

Grow a set and put your team out there. The rest of the fantasy "experts" do, TS, FF etc.

The 2011 winner was on this very forum with his starting team!

(rank 58)

Div 2 or 3 for you bob!

We will get you in jock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back