2012 SC Leagues Signup for New Entrants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't got a screen of last years or any of the 7 years I have been playing DT/SC and even the version that was in the Age in the 90's however I have just been placed in Div 2 Collingwood league SC and all my details are with Axe. Don't mind what league I am in really just want to fill the amount of leagues I can join and put off studying.

hi would be interested in joining a league if spots avalible. finnished ranked 2509 last year and 393 in 2010 team named The Macgyvers cheers.

Finished in the 1900's last year, but happy to go in a lower division, my own fault for getting in late. Team name MRN 1st XXII. Cheers

I haven't got a screen of last years or any of the 7 years I have been playing DT/SC and even the version that was in the Age in the 90's however I have just been placed in Div 2 Collingwood league SC and all my details are with Axe. Don't mind what league I am in really just want to fill the amount of leagues I can join and put off studying.

hi would be interested in joining a league if spots avalible. finnished ranked 2509 last year and 393 in 2010 team named The Macgyvers cheers.
All added as 25000.

Would love to play.

I dont know how to get last year's score. but from memory i finished around 47,000 overall. That was due to not having time to do trades and etc. I was coming second/third in my league for quite a while but dropped down to 9th.
Added.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Axe, So what happens now?
You just wait for a PM from me inviting you into a league. The accept ASAP before it fills and you get shuffled down to the next one.

Logged into last years app and found my exact
my overall ranking was 14,382
Total points was 52839

Do I need to attach a photo because I'm clueless when it comes to things like that.
I need it else I will rank as 25000.

How do you get the screen shot?

I was in the 2000's last year, Div two on the Geelong Board. Team name Tenderwarriors.

where ever is fine
Added to Special Div 15. Please accept there now.

Overseas last year so didn't play, not fussed about what league I get thrown into.
Added to Div 36 here.

had a team last year but didn't know what I was doing and have no idea where i finished. team name is The Dominionators. let me know what else i need to do if anything
Added to Div 36 here.

Axe, I finished with a ranking of 550 last year. Would love to compete in a league with the big boys this year! Thanks mate.

Axe, I finished with a ranking of 550 last year. Would love to compete in a league with the big boys this year! Thanks mate.
Sorry celtic. I need some kind of proof for a ranking that high.
Best I can do is 25000 and a league in the high teens otherwise.

Hey Axe, just wondering how do we get the league code to join our bigfooty ones. Do you private message it to us or something? I'm in the 4th division league. Cheers

Hey Axe, just wondering how do we get the league code to join our bigfooty ones. Do you private message it to us or something? I'm in the 4th division league. Cheers
You need to go straight to the Special Div 15 thread on the leagues board here.
I have been unable to PM you so you have slipped down to this div.

Hi there, can I enter?
Last year's Round 24 email below, I have the same team name this year.. Not my real first name BTW :p

thuggee.png

proof!
could you plee add me to a SC league.
i couldnt post a link or photo but here is the email.
new team name is 'davo's gaylords'

Re: [Ticket#2012022010007956] Your Herald Sun TAC SuperCoach Enquiry‏

1:28 PM
Reply ▼
The SuperCoach Support Team
Add to contacts
To gamble33@hotmail.com
Hi David,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately a screenshot of your team is not available. Your overall ranking from last year was:

Kind Regards,

The SuperCoach Support Team

20/02/2012 13:24 - gamble33@hotmail.com wrote:
time: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:13:07 +1100
server name: supercoach.heraldsun.com.au
server addr: 10.171.69.221
remote addr: 10.170.37.89
user agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_8; en-us)
AppleWebKit/533.21.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.5 Safari/533.21.1
user id: ******
team id: ******
registered email: gamble33@hotmail.com
team name: Davo's Gaylords
dialog: true
contactus_submit: true
full_name: david gamble
email: gamble33@hotmail.com
enquiry: game_related
comments: could you please send me a photo of my supercoach team at the end of
last season i.e overall rank ?