2012 SC Leagues Signup for New Entrants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Axe any idea when the 25000 league will be set up?
Not until the weekend or early next week.

How can I give you proof?
Email copy, screenshot etc.

Hi there, can I enter?
Last year's Round 24 email below, I have the same team name this year.. Not my real first name BTW :p
thuggee.png
Nice work. Added.

when do all the PM invites go out?
When each league is up. Check the leagues board for where we are up to and compare it to the first page of this thread.

Your overall ranking from last year was:

Nice work. Added.

Hi, I would Like to join a BF league this year.

The only info I have on last year in supercoach is I scored 52131 over the 26 rounds.

No idea where that put me.

My team name is Arakaan Assassins
Added- puts you about 26750th.

Not to sure whats going on, how do we know what league we are in too look for our name lol?

sent in my details and was added.
You have ages to go.
We are up to rank <15000 in Div 13 and you were ranked 50k odd.

Sorry been trying to attach the screenshot but got no idea how. I have the photo saved on my iPad but can't seem to attach it to the post.
I'll just have to take the 25000

Would like to join a SC league. Dont care which division although I havent got a great supercoach record. My team name is the same as my bigfooty ID.
Cheers

Keen to join an SC League. Couldn't find last years results, but my team name is Cooney is God. I've finished inside the top 5000 each year, with a personal best of top 1000.

Sorry been trying to attach the screenshot but got no idea how. I have the photo saved on my iPad but can't seem to attach it to the post.
I'll just have to take the 25000
OK.

Would like to join a SC league. Dont care which division although I havent got a great supercoach record. My team name is the same as my bigfooty ID.
Cheers
Added to Div 36. Please accept there now.

Keen to join an SC League. Couldn't find last years results, but my team name is Cooney is God. I've finished inside the top 5000 each year, with a personal best of top 1000.
Added as 25000.

Can I be added to a league this year please?
Cannot access details for last year - even received an e-mail from the Hun advising that last year's details are no longer accessible.

Happy to be added at 25,000

Can I be added to a league this year please?
Cannot access details for last year - even received an e-mail from the Hun advising that last year's details are no longer accessible.

Happy to be added at 25,000
No worries Mof, done.

Is it too late to get into a league?

I can't capture last year result but it was in the 10,000 - 11,000 overall mark.

Is it too late to get into a league?

I can't capture last year result but it was in the 10,000 - 11,000 overall mark.
Nup, there is plenty of time left.
Added as 25000.

hi, Im pretty keen to get involved in a league however i cant remember/dont have access to last years scores. I think i scored about 53000 overall finishing just over 12000th. im not fussed what league i get placed in just want a bitt of a challenge (was undefeated in one of my leagues until the prelim final last year)my team name is premiership glory. thanks

hi, Im pretty keen to get involved in a league however i cant remember/dont have access to last years scores. I think i scored about 53000 overall finishing just over 12000th. im not fussed what league i get placed in just want a bitt of a challenge (was undefeated in one of my leagues until the prelim final last year)my team name is premiership glory. thanks
No worries.
Added as 25000.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi,

I wouldn't mind getting into a league as well if possible. Finished in the 4000-5000 mark last year.

I was to late to get last years results to confirm but I don't care where you stick me.

Team Name: DQ's Dominators

Cheers

Hi,

I wouldn't mind getting into a league as well if possible. Finished in the 4000-5000 mark last year.

I was to late to get last years results to confirm but I don't care where you stick me.

Team Name: DQ's Dominators

Cheers
No problem. I'll chuck you in as 25000.

Looking to join a league. Last year was my worst for a while. Finished 2509. Finished just inside top 1000 the three previous years.

vamosjuddamente - Round 24 Update
score:
54042 round 24 score:
2387 league 1 ranking:
finals next lockout:
season completed

Hi Mike,

All the player stats for vamosjuddamente's Round 24 performance have been calculated in The Herald Sun TAC SuperCoach competition. Your team finished 2509 in the overall AFL SuperCoach Fantasy Championship.

Click here to login and get the full detail of how each vamosjuddamente player performed.

Thank you for playing!

Sorry for the messed up background! here is my last years end score.
Keen to get involved in the general and/or bombers SC league!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thanks
Mattles

Hello all. New here at Big Footy - actually this is my very first post. I would love to join a league if possible. I have (tried) to attach a screenshot from the SC app on my iPhone below...

sc2011.jpg

Looking forward to another big year of Super Coach!!
Thanks.

spacer.gif
NEVABEENBEHINDBARS - Round 24 Updatescore:
53799round 24 score:
2296league 1 ranking:
finals next lockout:
season completed
Sorry Axe just found this, Team name this year is Washeacrim

Hi Mike,

All the player stats for vamosjuddamente's Round 24 performance have been calculated in The Herald Sun TAC SuperCoach competition. Your team finished 2509 in the overall AFL SuperCoach Fantasy Championship.

Click here to login and get the full detail of how each vamosjuddamente player performed.

Thank you for playing!
Added to Div 15.

Sorry for the messed up background! here is my last years end score.
Keen to get involved in the general and/or bombers SC league!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thanks
Mattles
Added as rank 70000.

Hello all. New here at Big Footy - actually this is my very first post. I would love to join a league if possible. I have (tried) to attach a screenshot from the SC app on my iPhone below...

sc2011.jpg

Looking forward to another big year of Super Coach!!
Thanks.
Added to Div 15, but you cannot accept PMs. Please give me an email addy to send you info.

spacer.gif
NEVABEENBEHINDBARS - Round 24 Updatescore:
53799round 24 score:
2296league 1 ranking:
finals next lockout:
season completed
Sorry Axe just found this, Team name this year is Washeacrim
Updated/Added as 3900.

If it's not too late and assuming I can post a pic correctly, I'm keen to join-up wherever I can...

Thanks

9b4cb91a.png

If it's not too late and assuming I can post a pic correctly, I'm keen to join-up wherever I can...

Thanks

9b4cb91a.png
Added to Div 15.
Please confirm in that thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back