2012 SuperCoach Gold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supercoach Gold, Is it worth the money?

It would of been nice to be charged $19.95 but instead i got charged twice:eek::mad: and there is no contact numbers or email addresses to contact whoever controls this side of it so i have emailed the sports desk to see if they can pass my email on to someone that cares that was 4 emails and 3 days ago and i still have not heard anything. Guess they just believe ill end up not worrying about it which they are correct as there is nothing i can do.

Credit Card charge-back?

Maybe a 30sec google search for the company that billed you for the service? Having a sook about $20 to a shock jock callback, please.

http://www.vapormedia.com/?p=contactus

http://www.virtualsports.com.au/?p=help&m=contactus

So you like to be charged more than you should do you? I have also emailed the above links you have supplied And if you read the post again you will see that i have mentioned i wont be worrying about it as there is nothing i can do unbelievable there is always someone out there that has to give negativity thats not needed to peoples post, Get a life.

So you like to be charged more than you should do you? I have also emailed the above links you have supplied And if you read the post again you will see that i have mentioned i wont be worrying about it as there is nothing i can do unbelievable there is always someone out there that has to give negativity thats not needed to peoples post, Get a life.
Bank. Credit. Card. Charge-back.

I know Supercoach Gold automatically renews itself monthly and charges your credit card, but does the same happen for a yearly subscription? I wouldn't have to call the Herald Sun for them to lose my credit card details would I?

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back