Resource 2012 WAFL Jumper Guide

Remove this Banner Ad

You have two AFL teams, Andonis. You might not be a gloryhunter, but you can never claim to be a true fan.

Oh, and Liverpool and Carlton are gloryhunter clubs. They're very nearly the two most successful clubs in their respective leagues.

You have two AFL teams, Andonis. You might not be a gloryhunter, but you can never claim to be a true fan.

Oh, and Liverpool and Carlton are gloryhunter clubs. They're very nearly the two most successful clubs in their respective leagues.
Yeah, but Carlton is my first team. I still don't get the big deal with this.

But they're going shit. It's not like I've completely lost interest and followed Hawthorn or Man City. That is a gloryhunter. I've stuck with my teams. End of story.
My reasons for supporting them isn't because of titles. I couldn't care less if they're successful or not. Sure, all my teams have the highest/close to the highest amount of titles in their league, but that's not the reason why I support them. It's because of my family and the clubs colours. I've grown up going for who my dad goes for, and I've stuck with that, and I love all my teams' colours.

lmach, sorry for doing this. I really am. :( I'm trying to end this shit now, because it's so annoying!

Continue with your fine work :thumbsu:

Glory hunter is a stupid saying anyway, why not support the best team in the comp if you have absolutely no emotional connections to a side?

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2012 WAFL Jumper Guide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back