2013 All Australian Team Announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

KENT2008

All Australian
Oct 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
any leaks yet? any certain players on twitter "getting ready" to go crown tonight? lol

The Team:
B: Corey Enright, Scott Thompson, Michael Johnson
HB: Jarryd McVeigh, Harry Taylor, Sam Mitchell
C: Ryan Griffen, Joel Selwood, Scott Pendlebury
HF: Patrick Dangerfield, Travis Cloke, Kieren Jack
F: Jarryd Roughead, Jeremy Cameron, Chad Wingard
FOLL: Will Minson, Dane Swan, Gary Ablett
INTERCHANGE: Travis Boak, Dan Hannebery, Andrew Mackie, Jobe Watson

AATEAM.jpg

Walters had a cracker of a year but I doubt he'll make AA.

I reckon Wingard will take one of the forward pockets and a midfielder will take the other. Someone like Dane Swan who they couldn't fit in the midfield but goes forward and kicks goals.

Can confirm Lindsay Thomas isn't attending the AA awards.

My guess Wingard will get one of the forward pocket spots and Walters the other or a bench spot. You couldn't say those two aren't deserving.

How do you know this?

Heard it from someone who is closest to him.

Oh. Disappointing if he doesn't make it (from a North supporter's perspective) but he was fairly quiet after the bye.
Still liking Thompson's chances with Wells and Goldstein being outside chances at best.

All 40 are invited.

Oh. Disappointing if he doesn't make it (from a North supporter's perspective) but he was fairly quiet after the bye.
Still liking Thompson's chances with Wells and Goldstein being outside chances at best.

Thompson you'd think would be a lock, the other two I doubt will get in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can confirm Lindsay Thomas isn't attending the AA awards.

My guess Wingard will get one of the forward pocket spots and Walters the other or a bench spot. You couldn't say those two aren't deserving.
Both have been excellent. So was Thomas til he copped a holiday for a dumb head-butt ; and then didn't really recapture his form for a few weeks after his suspension.

Remove this Banner Ad

2013 All Australian Team Announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back