Position 2013 bargains

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly don't know...Mrs G reckons he will...and she obviously knows her team quite well & is much better at DT than me...I'm just wanting a second opinion from another Dees supporter and Trav seems to know his side as well as Schulyzy knows how Port players are travelling ATM...reason I didn't ask a general question is because Trav has been following his teams pre-season much more closely than most of us neutrals have..
It was purely a question

Dont get all defensive on me

I don't know what he'll average, but I have been toying with the idea for a couple of weeks now. I'm sure if I pick him he'll average >130 and if I don't <60 so I'll keep you posted :p

Thanks Trav :thumbsu:

Leigh Adams is priced at 74 after averaged 84 in 2011. Brent Harvey's suspension means he could get added responsibility in the early rounds. I haven't strongly considered him, but you could do a lot worse.
Never said he was a bad pick, I said I don't see ENOUGH of an upside in him :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watts, Watts, Watts up with Watts

2664928tB2QOYtv.gif

He looks like hes been practising his kicking - should mean the team wants the footy in his hands a hell of alot = +3's

His field kicking has always been pretty good..if only there were bonus points for intercept marks, he'd be a lock!

post-7-1281487910.gif

Hey Trav 20 do you think Jack Watts will average premo (90+) this year?

There's no doubt that other defenders will look for him to be the distributor out of the back-line when they can. He won't play on a tall, but will match up on a small and work off him.

In a 7 game period last year before he got injured he averaged 83.5 having not spent any of the preseason as a defender. So yes, he can certainly get close to 90 in his 5th year.

I won't be picking him, but he could be a win for those that do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2013 bargains

Remove this Banner Ad

Back