Mod. Notice 2013 BigFooty DT Leagues Signup for New League Members

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi would love to join a leagure of anysorts. My team last year avg roughly 1950. dont have a screen shot sorry. Team name 6285sutto

I can't get my stats from the afldreamteam website now - so i've dug out the weekly emails with my Round 23 score... Hope that is good enough - really want to be in some competitive leagues this year.

stickybellyflap.jpg

I've changed my team name this year though to Majestic Marauders...

Would like to join a league please, cant pull up stats from last year so dont mind being in a lower divvy Team Name: The Danger Zone, cheers SJ

hey,

keen to join a league if possible...can't access last years details but averaged over 2000...team name, fumb ducks....cheers

Likewise, would love to join a league but I have looked for an hour to find results from last year on ipad, Android app and can't get it. Grrr.. I'm pretty sure I was around the 17000 mark rank
Name : Timothy Axon
Team Name: Axcenators

Not sure if I was in this comp last year.

Team Name is Jacaboys (Jaca Cuzon) this year with new Email address.

Would like to join a league. Thanks

SJ have you seen any teams from blues board for championships? Struggling to find out much in there?
You need to start a thread on the Carlton Board if there isn't one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to join a League if I still can, I can't get stats from last year though..
Bigfooty name: Shibby
Team name: Charlie Sheen
Ranking: ??

would like to join a league, didnt participate last year - looking to go well this year and move into more competitive next year, why do I start ? team name - Test_Positive

Would like to enter as well, third year of dreamteaming hoping for some good improvement this year :D

Team name - TeamSSV

Keen to enter a league... No problems which division. Didn't play last year (no time) but have been in top 5000 in previous years.
Team name: MDTLion

Would like to join a league this year if there are any spots.

I don't have my stats from last year as I stopped playing due to moving overseas, so I don't mind being in a lower division.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2013 BigFooty DT Leagues Signup for New League Members

Remove this Banner Ad

Back