2013 Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep and we as a club didn't get many votes. It's been a while since that has happened.

Joey is on 11 votes as I write this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the **** did ted Richards get three votes when directly opposed to riewoldt who had 27 touches 14 contested 13 marks 3 contested marks 7 tackles 2 goals 1 behind and 3 score assists? What a joke!!!!!!
That makes me sick honestly.

I know the Brownlow is a joke sometimes but don't think I've ever seen worse than round 5 Saints/Swans....

Riewoldt - 27 possessions 13 marks 7 tackles 2 goals
...0 votes
Hannebery - 30 possessions and won the ANZAC medal
...2 votes
Richards - 16 possessions 7 marks 3 tackles 1 goal on Roo
...3 votes

Surely that is a mistake?
And I mean I know the Brownlow is a joke but seriously....Tom Lynch...10 goals...2 votes...how is this fair to non midfielders?

I didn't expect Steven to outpoll Joey, but on 8 votes he must not get noticed by the umps much. Spose there weren't too many votes on offer and Joey jagged most of them.

Wow, would've expected Steven to poll a little better as he can be quite a flashy player.

Also lol at Martin being the highest polling Richmond player. Perfect.

Not to go all Dr Phil, but did anyone notice how frosty Cotchin and mrs Cotchin were? very suspect.

Edit: forget 2nd point, forgot about Cotchin. Still funny though

I know the Brownlow is a joke sometimes but don't think I've ever seen worse than round 5 Saints/Swans....

...0 votes
...2 votes
...3 votes

And I mean I know the Brownlow is a joke but seriously....Tom Lynch...10 goals...2 votes...how is this fair to non midfielders?

Did they let a trainee NZ umpire do the votes for that match?

...0 votes
...2 votes
...3 votes

Ablett winning was 100% the right outcome but when you see shit like this you really have to wonder the actual merits behind the voting.

J Steven should've had atleast 18 votes...

I was thinking 10-12 range, but we didn't win enough games & Joey polled quite well with 16, taking votes off him,

Surprisingly, final game v Freo, Jack -3, Joey-2 (thought it would have been other way around),

Remove this Banner Ad

2013 Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back