News 2013 injuries and suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need him back as I don't like the thought of hinging my hopes on Grundy for the next 2 weeks!

Wont be back,he's out for the rest of the season.

Just saw it on the AFL.com.au site. :(

Oh well its Goldstein, Cox as my ruck combination for the last 2 weeks with no backup on the bench. :thumbsdown:

Franklin, Bartel, Rockliff, Martin, N.Riewoldt, Gray as my forwards with only Daniher as backup. :rainbow:

If I lose one of my main forwards or rucks I am screwed! :rolleyes:

Still have Vlastuin and Brown on my back bench and Mitchell and Cokehoon on my mid bench so if those 2 aren't back this week I can at least swing Vlastuin down to mid bench and use him as my mid emergency and use Cokehoon as my loophole with H.Shaw if he goes crap as I can then bank on Brown scoring more than 37 for example. LOL! :rainbow:

So glad I upgraded Nicholls instead of Blicavs 2 weeks ago.

I can't believe that I traded out Blicavs for Rowe when he was on the bubble just so I could have DPP but I also thought Blicavs was scoring like shower at the time which he was and would get dropped soon.

How wrong was I????? :rolleyes:

Chill out guys, it's only Tuesday ;)

It's prelims. This is serious business.

9609d1368648420-pop-off-valve-serious_business_logo.jpg

so im in the top 200, in 4 out of 5 leagues still and was looking good in my main cash league with 2 trades up my sleeve to save for the grand final, now with hartlett out and heppell and hanley and only staker as cover my trades are gone and I gotta just hope 2 scrape into the gf and hope for no ruck or fwd injuries or im effed! anyone contemplating bringing birch back in?

so im in the top 200, in 4 out of 5 leagues still and was looking good in my main cash league with 2 trades up my sleeve to save for the grand final, now with hartlett out and heppell and hanley and only staker as cover my trades are gone and I gotta just hope 2 scrape into the gf and hope for no ruck or fwd injuries or im effed! anyone contemplating bringing birch back in?

I have no ruck cover and only Daniher as forward cover who will probably get dropped so yeah I'm screwed too if I get another injury in one of those 2 spots.

Birchall has screwed me over so I can't recommend him to you, sorry.

I just keep thinking of him as a flog that can't handle even half a tag and melts like butter when he gets some attention applied to him.

Don't think I'll be picking him next year. :thumbsdown:

Hmm yes Birchall looked back to his best but is he just sucking us in again? Risky trade! Normally the 2nd and 3rd game back for players coming off a long injury is when they struggle.

I have no back cover, no mid cover, no ruck cover. Hanley out as well. I feel your pain!

Birch would be risky, but could pay off big time. I would be going for safer options myself, if you can get Rob Murphy he's a good pick.

Bob murphy looks soild if you have the cash.

Hanley will hopefully play, bob murphy is on fire for a trade option

I have no ruck cover and only Daniher as forward cover who will probably get dropped so yeah I'm screwed too if I get another injury in one of those 2 spots.

Birchall has screwed me over so I can't recommend him to you, sorry.

I just keep thinking of him as a flog that can't handle even half a tag and melts like butter when he gets some attention applied to him.

Don't think I'll be picking him next year. :thumbsdown:

screwed me over too haha but I waited to pay his highest price so didn't even get the full benefit of his early big scores!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

actually had him in my team playing around with it earlier, pretty consistent, just thought I might be the one to ruin it if I get him in haha

Left field jed Adcock

I don't have heath shaw, forms been bad lately so kinda glad I haven't had him, but worth getting him in? I do like the idea of bob though!

Due to JJ/Goodes going down Murphy is being played as pretty much our sole rebounding defender, so those around him look to give it to him in the back half. And we're not going to be tanking, we're going out there to win. Well placed to score well.

I have no back cover, no mid cover, no ruck cover. Hanley out as well. I feel your pain!

Birch would be risky, but could pay off big time. I would be going for safer options myself, if you can get Rob Murphy he's a good pick.
Hanley is listed as 'test' on AFL site on the Doc Larkins injury page, I have my fingers crossed on that one :rainbow:

McBean has been playing good footy in the VFL He would of been in the mix to debut this week- But the poor bugger done his ankle(out for season) would of nice to see who this loophole McBean looked and played like after being in my team for ages.Hope he keeps hes fwd/ruck status next year.

Hanley's hip hurts
Heppell's hacked his hock
Hartlett's history
Hendo's had it

Whats with all these H-backs going down?
Think I'll stay away from Hibberd and Houli.
Depends on how much cash you have Bob murphy been on fire maybe enright soild scorer.Scotland been much better last few weeks also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back