CaptScott

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Dockers
Surprised we don't have one of these with the rolling lockout this season, so thought I'd start one.

Essendon v Collingwood

No late changes. Subs - David Myers (Ess), Tyson Goldsack (Coll)

Surprised we don't have one of these with the rolling lockout this season, so thought I'd start one.

Essendon v Collingwood

No late changes. Subs - David Myers (Ess), Tyson Goldsack (Coll)
Great Scott. Good idea bud.

Freo v Richmond late changes/sub

Freo: Out - Duffield. In - Suban (starting sub).
Rich: Out - King. In - Nahas (starting sub)

.....and just like that, I cop my first doughnut of the year. FMDTL :thumbsdown:

If he came up sore after yesterday's training session, why didn't they announce it before 8.40pm last night FFS! I could have upgrade Pittard instead of Stevenson. **** you Poort! :mad:
+1

.....and just like that, I cop my first doughnut of the year. FMDTL :thumbsdown:

If he came up sore after yesterday's training session, why didn't they announce it before 8.40pm last night FFS! I could have upgrade Pittard instead of Stevenson. **** you Poort! :mad:

Edit: Oops that was DT. As luck would have it I traded Stevenson to Docherty and have 6 playing defenders now. Should still work out Ok unless someone is a late out and or Docherty is sub. But still, it's costing me $ because I miss out on Stevenson's price rise this week and Pittard not making money on my bench.

Lesson learned with the rolling lockout, it's my own fault for pulling the trigger on my trades last night when I could have waited until 7.35pm tonight to trade in the 2 players I wanted to bring in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to have left Hutchins out with him being the sub

Hopefully Pittard plays next week, I too did the Stevenson -> Docherty trade.

CARLTON v ADELAIDE

No late changes. Eddie Betts (Carl) and Rory Laird (Adel) starting subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back