Jack GrahamRichmondFWDMID/FWD
Liam HenrySt KildaMIDMID/FWD
Jamaine JonesWest CoastDEFDEF/FWD

Looks like Sheezel will still be a defender next year :whitecheck:

Harry Sheezel DEF​

Defence51%
Midfield27%
Forward22%

His time in defence percentage ticks down each week but he’s not getting enough exclusive time in the midfield or forward line to get to 35 per cent in either. We can just enjoy his premium-level scoring in defence for the rest of the season.

Rankine too
Will be fairly exxy at $560-$570 to start next year. I hate spending up big on forwards and prefer to launch the funds into other lines.

But yeah, that one game he spent in my team this year before he ran 8km’s without a bounce and pinged his string was sublime.

Will be fairly exxy at $560-$570 to start next year. I hate spending up big on forwards and prefer to launch the funds into other lines.

But yeah, that one game he spent in my team this year before he ran 8km’s without a bounce and pinged his string was sublime.
I always spend up big in the midfield to start.
It’s frustrating because the big dollar mid premos always come down to a bargain at some stage but if you don’t pick them in the beginning they go berserk and you’re left behind.

It’s frustrating because the big dollar mid premos always come down to a bargain at some stage but if you don’t pick them in the beginning they go berserk and you’re left behind.
I only started Bont this year as a permanent C, the next 4 starting mids were ones that I thought would better their output V starting price over the first 8-10 weeks, whilst avoiding the popular Serong/Butters/Ryan Def/Jackson(F)types in the hope that I could leapfrog those teams during the bye rounds.

It kind of worked.

My next starting mids after Bont were:
M2 Touk
M3 Steele
M4 Martin
M5 Wines

Again, it kind of worked.

I only started Bont this year as a permanent C, the next 4 starting mids were ones that I thought would better their output V starting price over the first 8-10 weeks, whilst avoiding the popular Serong/Butters/Ryan Def/Jackson(F)types in the hope that I could leapfrog those teams during the bye rounds.

It kind of worked.

My next starting mids after Bont were:
M2 Touk
M3 Steele
M4 Martin
M5 Wines

Again, it kind of worked.
M1 generally isn't worth it. Bont had dropped $110k by round 7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's really hard to nail top dollar mids, even the ones that started berserk have had some pretty bad runs (Green, Rowell, Serong, Merrett to an extent). The only real exception to this was Butters and that was because of Ports starting fixture (imo). If even Bont drops stinkers so will all the other top liners especially now that tagging is back in fashion.

And then you have the LDU & Dawson types where you pay top dollar and they stink up immediately.

It's really hard to nail top dollar mids, even the ones that started berserk have had some pretty bad runs (Green, Rowell, Serong, Merrett to an extent). The only real exception to this was Butters and that was because of Ports starting fixture (imo). If even Bont drops stinkers so will all the other top liners especially now that tagging is back in fashion.

And then you have the LDU & Dawson types where you pay top dollar and they stink up immediately.
Green at $653k netting me an average of 90 over 14 matches has been enough to make me want to empty a gallon of bleach into my eyes.

Serong at $661k giving owners an average of 96 over the last 7 is also cause for a visit to the cleaning aisle at Woolies.

Horrendous stuff.

*don’t quote me on those numbers, they’re rough calcs at best

Green at $653k netting me an average of 90 over 14 matches has been enough to make me want to empty a gallon of bleach into my eyes.

Serong at $661k giving owners an average of 96 over the last 7 is also cause for a visit to the cleaning aisle at Woolies.

Horrendous stuff.

*don’t quote me on those numbers, they’re rough calcs at best
Make Green VC next round

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy 2024 DPP Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back