Teams 2013 Rate my Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Reasons why? You aren't sacrificing anywhere else. You are picking your forwards like normal, includig SJ in there, instead just playing a Macaffer or Neade for round 1, losing say 30-40 points at worst. Giving you then 2 full trades in week 2 to make changes elsewhere.

Reasons why? You aren't sacrificing anywhere else. You are picking your forwards like normal, includig SJ in there, instead just playing a Macaffer or Neade for round 1, losing say 30-40 points at worst. Giving you then 2 full trades in week 2 to make changes elsewhere.
500k is the equivalent of 100 points

Neade and Macaffer are no certainty to score 70

If you switch to a Bartel/Chappy they could possibly bang out a 120/130 then youre like 60 behind

I guess if youre planning on a lot of mistakes in your lineup its a safe option... i on the other hand are not planning on making 4 mistakes

you do realise you are giving all the other 250,000 dreamteamers a 5% head start...
those 30-40 points (which could be 60-70) you give up in round one will not be made up any where...

its a 23 round sprint and you are taking a massive punt right at the start for very little upside...
if swanton or yogibbear get a jump on you early you won't catch them...

My line up is pretty much locked in now

Now im bored :oops:

Ha me too. Ive finally settled late last night early this morning.

F4 is still up for grabs but that is between 3-4 players im locked in on atm, that will be determined in the alst week of NAB. TBH i stay fairly open, not one player is locked into my team really.

Ablett vs Swan continues to do my head in but that will all be about money. If i have the coin left for Swan ill pick him, if not Gaz will be my man.

My line up is pretty much locked in now

Now im bored :oops:

time for scenario's eh? the what if's...

my ruck division is my central concern... my preference is to go the super lite weight (currie burger)
but it is quite possible that it won't eventuate... and if damage control is needed...
the simple get cox option will be gone along with maric and bellchambers...

it's pre-planned and I have to be happy whatever way the dice rolls...

thinking maybe he can do it this year, came close last year. rookies look okay? been hard to find them.

my approach with rookies is rank them on what you've seen - plus note if they have any DT negative roles like tagging or lock down types... then wait for the selection table...and see what happens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

time for scenario's eh? the what if's...

my ruck division is my central concern... my preference is to go the super lite weight (currie burger)
but it is quite possible that it won't eventuate... and if damage control is needed...
the simple get cox option will be gone along with maric and bellchambers...

it's pre-planned and I have to be happy whatever way the dice rolls...

The only scenarios im considering are the possible injuries to my players in the last week of NAB

Comp is play up so will have to list mine. Any tips/comments are appreciated.

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Armstrong, Goodes, Stevenson (Docherty, Terlich)

MID: Swan, GAJ, Watson, Cotchin, Fyfe, Wines, K Mitchell, O'Meara (Crouch, Viney)

RUC: Jacobs, L-Berger (Currie, O''hAilpin)

FWD: Cox, Bartel, Zorko, Rockliff, Patton, Macaffer, (Lee, B Kennedy)

$54,500 in the bank.

Thinking may switch up my back rooks.

How would rate my team Ive selected so far?
any tips would be great

thanks in advance

View attachment 13129

Get Jacobs, Wines and Patton off the bench for starters. Otherwise not bad 7.5/10

PS Curry is a very good R3... piss off Setanta for an 89k rook and use the $ to upgrade someone else in your starting 22

Comp is play up so will have to list mine. Any tips/comments are appreciated.

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Armstrong, Goodes, Stevenson (Docherty, Terlich)

MID: Swan, GAJ, Watson, Cotchin, Fyfe, Wines, K Mitchell, O'Meara (Crouch, Viney)

RUC: Jacobs, L-Berger (Currie, O''hAilpin)

FWD: Cox, Bartel, Zorko, Rockliff, Patton, Macaffer, (Lee, B Kennedy)

$54,500 in the bank.

Thinking may switch up my back rooks.

Excellent team as it is..maybe upgrade Patton to a mid pricer like PattyK with your left over $ and Setanta is a complete waste of space and money @ R4..I recommend you downgrade him to Rowe/Sinclair/McBean and you could have another premo elsewhere. Potential for a 9/10 team with said changes.

Thoughts:

Backs: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, D, Heppell, N. Vlastuin, B. Goodes & L. Stevenson (J. Pittard & D. Terlich)

Mids: G Ablett, D Beams, B. Deledio, M. Murphy, S Selwood, B. Moloney, O. Wines & J. O'Meara (B Couch & J Viney)

Rucks: S Jacobs & M Leuenberger (C Sinclair & D Currie)

Forwards: L. Franklin, D. Cox, T. Rockcliffe, P. Zarneskis, J. Bartel & B. Macaffer (T. Lee & J. Neade)

Thoughts:

Backs: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, D, Heppell, N. Vlastuin, B. Goodes & L. Stevenson (J. Pittard & D. Terlich)

Mids: G Ablett, D Beams, B. Deledio, M. Murphy, S Selwood, B. Moloney, O. Wines & J. O'Meara (B Couch & J Viney)

Rucks: S Jacobs & M Leuenberger (C Sinclair & D Currie)

Forwards: L. Franklin, D. Cox, T. Rockcliffe, P. Zarneskis, J. Bartel & B. Macaffer (T. Lee & J. Neade)

apart from the no Swan it seems pretty solid to me, your forward six are a really strong though

Excellent team as it is..maybe upgrade Patton to a mid pricer like PattyK with your left over $ and Setanta is a complete waste of space and money @ R4..I recommend you downgrade him to Rowe/Sinclair/McBean and you could have another premo elsewhere. Potential for a 9/10 team with said changes.

Thanks. I was thinking of having Setanta as my RUC/FWD link and never really considered playing him. What are your thoughts on this? Also what mid price fwds would you recommend.

Thanks. I was thinking of having Setanta as my RUC/FWD link and never really considered playing him. What are your thoughts on this? Also what mid price fwds would you recommend.

Setanta > Rowe
Patton > Karnezis

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams 2013 Rate my Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back