Teams 2013 Rate my SuperCoach Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas, great to see so many bloggers posting some good teams as we near the start of yet another Supercoach adventure! Not so much a rate My Team, just a question about player X v player Y, just didnt know where to put it sorry.

Who should i have out of the following, what players are more likely to gain more points from the get go?
Currently have Buddy and S.Thompson(Adel) in my line up, should i keep them or.....
1)S.Selwood for Thompson and Ryder for Buddy
2)JPK for Thompson and Ryder for Buddy
3)S.Mitchell for Thompson, S.Selwood for Fyfe and Ryder for Buddy
4)L.Shuey for Fyfe and Ryder for Buddy

As you can see i like the idea of Ryder for Buddy giving me extra cash but which out of those 4 options would you take and why?

Any feedback greatly appreciated and im only too happy to help with your questions regarding your sides!

Cheers

Def: B Goddard, H Hartlett, S Hurn, G Broughton, C Yarran, B Staker (S Docherty, S Colquhoun)

Mid: G Ablett, T Cotchin, A Gaff, D Mundy, L Ball, S Mayes, B Crouch, J Omeara (N Hrovat, J Viney)

Ruc: T Goldstein, S Martin (M Daw, B Grundy)

For: L Franklin, D Cox, M Walters, M LeCras, J Kennedy, N Bock (T Varcoe, T Membrey)

Cash Left $4,000

Obviously depending on who is named as the Lions ruckman will get the nod eg. Martin v Leuenburger.
May have too many rookies in the midfield and a few too many players coming back from injury but i think the team doesnt look too bad for the first attempt. Any comments or suggestions welcome?

Who should i have out of the following, what players are more likely to gain more points from the get go?
Currently have Buddy and S.Thompson(Adel) in my line up, should i keep them or.....

Cheers

Option 4. Seems like you'll lose the least points doing this. Though personally I'd be more inclined to leave out Buddy, he's a much better option than Ryder though.

My first crack;

Backs:
Goddard (ESS), Birchall (HAW), Rivers (GEE), Bock (GCS), Gilham (GWS), Morris (WB), Telrich (MEL), Goodes (WB).
Midfield:
Ablett (GCS), Cotchin (RIC), Jack (SYD), Rockliff (BL), Gibbs (CAR), Caddy (GEE), Ball (COL), Crouch (ADE). O'Meara (GCS), Towers (SYD)
Rucks:
Maric (RIC), Luenberger (BL), Daw (NM), Grundy (COL)
Forwards:
Johnson (GEE), Broughton (GCS), LeCras (WCE), Thornton (GWS), Byrnes (MEL), Staker (BL), Macaffer (COL), Lee (STK)

any feedback?

My first crack;

Backs:
Goddard (ESS), Birchall (HAW), Rivers (GEE), Bock (GCS), Gilham (GWS), Morris (WB), Telrich (MEL), Goodes (WB).
Midfield:
Ablett (GCS), Cotchin (RIC), Jack (SYD), Rockliff (BL), Gibbs (CAR), Caddy (GEE), Ball (COL), Crouch (ADE). O'Meara (GCS), Towers (SYD)
Rucks:
Forwards:
Johnson (GEE), Broughton (GCS), LeCras (WCE), Thornton (GWS), Byrnes (MEL), Staker (BL), Macaffer (COL), Lee (STK)

any feedback?

My first crack;

Backs:
Midfield:
Rucks:
Forwards:

any feedback?
Taking a punt on a lot of mid pricers, 11 of them and most coming off big injuries, its a massive gamble to take, I would aim to have as many of DPP in the non centre, IMO slot Rockliff up forward and Gibbs down back

Goddard, Gibbs, Birchall, Rivers, Bock, Gilham, Telrich, Goodes

Ablett, Cotchin, Jack, Stevens, Toumpas, Caddy, Ball, Crouch, O'Meara, Towers

Maric, Luenberger, Daw, Grundy

Johnson, Rockliff, Broughton, LeCras, Thornton, Byrnes, Staker, Lee

you have quite a few mid pricers in your team, risky but could pay off all going well. i like most of your rookies, terlich, crouch, omeara, and your rucks. you do however seem a little light on up forward, overall not a bad team!

My team:

BACKS: GODDARD, SHAW, GIBBS, bock, goodes, staker, docherty, terlich

MIDS: ABLETT, PENDLEBURY, COTCHIN, ROCKLIFF, whitfield, couch, mitchell, viney, o'meara, colquhoun

RUCKS: COX, LEUNENBERGER, gawn, currie

FORWARDS: FRANKLIN, RYDER, m wright, breust, broughton, varcoe, macaffer, membrey

you have quite a few mid pricers in your team, risky but could pay off all going well. i like most of your rookies, terlich, crouch, omeara, and your rucks. you do however seem a little light on up forward, overall not a bad team!

My team:

BACKS: GODDARD, SHAW, GIBBS, bock, goodes, staker, docherty, terlich

MIDS: ABLETT, PENDLEBURY, COTCHIN, ROCKLIFF, whitfield, couch, mitchell, viney, o'meara, colquhoun

RUCKS: COX, LEUNENBERGER, gawn, currie

FORWARDS: FRANKLIN, RYDER, m wright, breust, broughton, varcoe, macaffer, membrey

I read today somewhere that Gawn is injured again.

Hey fellas, great to see so many bloggers posting some good teams as we near the start of yet another Supercoach adventure! Not so much a rate My Team, just a question about player X v player Y, just didnt know where to put it sorry.

As you can see i like the idea of Ryder for Buddy giving me extra cash but which out of those 4 options would you take and why?

Any feedback greatly appreciated and im only too happy to help with your questions regarding your sides!

Cheers

I would keep buddy and work around that - ryder is simply not buddy - buddy is priced as a gun because he is a gun! Ryder will loose points to bellchambers and a fit Hurley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to know Kennedy & Gorringe vs Swan & rookie ruck

I'd take Kennedy and Gorringe (assuming Gorringe gets named rd 1 - everyone seems to have forgotten how well Charlie Dixon filled the 2nd ruck role late last year)

Def: B Goddard, H Hartlett, S Hurn, G Broughton, C Yarran, B Staker (S Docherty, S Colquhoun)

Mid: G Ablett, T Cotchin, A Gaff, D Mundy, L Ball, S Mayes, B Crouch, J Omeara (N Hrovat, J Viney)

Ruc: T Goldstein, S Martin (M Daw, B Grundy)

For: L Franklin, D Cox, M Walters, M LeCras, J Kennedy, N Bock (T Varcoe, T Membrey)

Cash Left $4,000

Obviously depending on who is named as the Lions ruckman will get the nod eg. Martin v Leuenburger.
May have too many rookies in the midfield and a few too many players coming back from injury but i think the team doesnt look too bad for the first attempt. Any comments or suggestions welcome?

Mundy apparently injured today, Ball will make about the same $$$$ as a good rookie - choose a rookie and make Mundy a premium

Mundy injured today, what are peoples thoughts on him now?
Its just a rolled ankle and scans cleared him of any damage, will be back full training very soon. At his age missing out on a few training session isnt the end of the world. He is killing the preseason so far from our reports...

Its just a rolled ankle and scans cleared him of any damage, will be back full training very soon. At his age missing out on a few training session isnt the end of the world. He is killing the preseason so far from our reports...
Still down for a lock from the sound of that then? Or will this be a constant thing

I'll be looking at something like this with rookies to be tinkered with after NAB cup:

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Birchall, Grimes, Vlaustin, Docherty, Colquhorn, Van Unen.

Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Cotchin, Marc Murphy, Luke Ball, Wines, O'Meara, Crouch, Viney, T. Mitchell

Rucks: Goldstien, Leuenberger, Rowe (fwd), Grundy

Forwards: Franklin, Cox (ruck), Rockliff, Dale Thomas, Varcoe, Staker, T.Lee, Jed Lamb

$1,100 left

I'm happy to go a little light on in the rucks at this stage

Lock him in, if you read how it happend it was a unexpected late tackle from a team mate...
Yeah, he's no chance of getting an unexpected late tackle in the season proper ;) Seriously though it has me a little worried. This time it wasn't too bad but it could mean that there is still some weakness in the ankle and it might not take much to redo the injury.

I'll be looking at something like this with rookies to be tinkered with after NAB cup:

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Birchall, Grimes, Vlaustin, Docherty, Colquhorn, Van Unen.

Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Cotchin, Marc Murphy, Luke Ball, Wines, O'Meara, Crouch, Viney, T. Mitchell

Rucks: Goldstien, Leuenberger, Rowe (fwd), Grundy

Forwards: Franklin, Cox (ruck), Rockliff, Dale Thomas, Varcoe, Staker, T.Lee, Jed Lamb

$1,100 left

I'm happy to go a little light on in the rucks at this stage

As a pies supporter i wouldnt have Thomas or Ball - and Varcoe will largely depend on Nab form and role, one of the first teams i've seen with Birchall and Grimes (nice combo)

hi guys just a bit of a play around this pre season and this is what ive come up with what you all think?

goddard gibbs duffield goodes pittard docherty (terlich colquohon)
ablett pendles watson selwood cotchin murphy k.mitchell crouch (omeara viney)
goldstein leunberger (witts daw)
buddy dustin broughton jetta staker hitchcock (kerridge speight)

rookies are obviusly subject to change but still premos dont think will change much bar a few minor tweaks

hi guys just a bit of a play around this pre season and this is what ive come up with what you all think?

goddard gibbs duffield goodes pittard docherty (terlich colquohon)
ablett pendles watson selwood cotchin murphy k.mitchell crouch (omeara viney)
goldstein leunberger (witts daw)
buddy dustin broughton jetta staker hitchcock (kerridge speight)

rookies are obviusly subject to change but still premos dont think will change much bar a few minor tweaks

Jetta would be a unique?? why and whats he worth...

DEFENDERS
Goddard, Brendon (MID) $541,500
Gibbs, Bryce (MID) $509,800
Yarran, Chris $362,000
Bock, Nathan (FWD) $297,400
Pedersen, Cameron (RUCK) $278,200
Staker, Brent (FWD) $128,000
Terlich, Dean $109,500
Colquhoun, Sam (MID) $109,500

MIDFIELDERS
Ablett, Gary $740,500
Pendlebury, Scott $667,300