Teams 2013 Rate my SuperCoach Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying I will be top 100 hundred in round 5 but if you look at my squad there is still plenty of money to be made without having 4 rookie mids starting 22 in round 1.

pxk2.jpg
Don't like Currie at R2.

Starting late this year --- what do people think?

I clearly have room for an upgrade - would love some suggestions!

Fantasy AFL - Herald Sun Nissan SuperCoach - Google Chrome_2013-03-17_20-29-24.png

Any advice would be appreciated:

Backs - H Shaw, Gibbs, Hartlett, Yarran, Vlaustin, Pittard (Osborne, Goodes)
Mids - Pendles, J Kennedy (syd), Dangerfield, Murphy, Wines, K Mitchell, Crouch, O Meara (Lonergan, Viney)
Ruck - Cox, Jacobs (Rowe, Currie)
Fwds - Franklin, Zorko, Rockliff, Lecras, J Kennedy (wce), Karnezis (Lee, Macaffer)

Ideally I'd like either Swan or Ablett in there but with only 3,500 in the bank it would take a fair bit of rejigging.

Mids - Pendles, J Kennedy (syd), Dangerfield, Murphy, Wines, K Mitchell, Crouch, O Meara (Lonergan, Viney)
Fwds - Franklin, Zorko, Rockliff, Lecras, J Kennedy (wce), Karnezis (Lee, Macaffer)

Ideally I'd like either Swan or Ablett in there but with only 3,500 in the bank it would take a fair bit of rejigging.

It's a nice side but you don't have Ablett so when your opponent has him as captain you can almost count that as a loss straight away. Downgrade Yarran & Kennedy to rookies, hopefully that'll get you Ablett.

Pretty solid team there mate, yes you don't have Ablett or Swan in there but i think that's aloud you to have a very strong balance across the rest of your positions. Although in saying that i think you just need that extra bit of cash to be able to afford them locks that most people have in Ablett and Goddard.

If i was looking to free up some cash and was in your position i would look into de-grading Jacobs into Leuenberger (From reports he'll be fine for round one) you will then have plenty cash to bring in them must haves.

Lonergan also picked up an injury today so you'll need to find someone to replace him. Besides that a very solid effort, great job!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do we think of this team please - any advice greatly appreciated

B: Goddard; Gibbs; Duffield; Houli; Grundy; Goodes - Reserves: Vlastuin; Terlich
C: Beams(VC); Watson (C); Zorko; McVeigh; magner; Whitfield; Stevens; Mitchell Reserves: O'Meara; Viney
R: Bellchambers; Leuenberger Reserves: Rowe; Currie
F: Franklin; Rockliff; Lewis; Thomas; Varcoe; Byrnes Reserves: Daniher; Sinclair

Any changes I should make or suggestions would be great!

Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield
Vlastuin, Goodes, Docherty. (Stevenson , Terlich)

Ablett, Swan, Dangerfield,
Kennedy, Shuey, Mitchell , O meara, Viney. (Ball, Crouch)

Goldstein, Leuenburger (Rowe, Currie)

Franklin, Cox, Rockliff
Varcoe, Karnezis, Byrnes. (Staker, Macaffer)

Not bad, few uniques. Lots of midrange. I'd piss Byrnes, Ball and Staker off. Maybe varcoe too.

Kane Lucas at 217k is much better if you need to go mid range. Pick up a rookie or two and upgrade those other mid pricers to a premo

Ok all,
Have at it!
DEF: Goddard, Duffman, Gibbs, Goodes, Stevenson, Pittard, Docherty, Terlich
MID: Ablett, Pendles, Dangerman, Mitchell, Mundy, Viney, Wines, O.Meara, Crouch, Blicava
RUC: Cox, Jacobs, Currie, Rowe
FWD: Tex Walker, SJ, Rockliff, Monfires, Karnezis, Josh J Kennedy, Macaffer, Neads

Be ruthless!

Ok all,
Have at it!
MID: Ablett, Pendles, Dangerman, Mitchell, Mundy, Viney, Wines, O.Meara, Crouch, Blicava
FWD: Tex Walker, SJ, Rockliff, Monfires, Karnezis, Josh J Kennedy, Macaffer, Neads

Be ruthless!

poo picks.

unique, but i would not be caught dead with that team ;)

Ok all,
Have at it!

Be ruthless!

Curious, how much cash do you have left? In my opinion if you have any money left upgrade Monfries i think or swap him with Cox and grab another Ruck given you have Rowe sitting there incase you need to swap Cox back because of injury.

Picture 7.png

Spewing that Luey hasn't pulled up to get a gig round 1. Meant that I've had to do a complete reshuffle.

I think my forward line is quite average but I am very happy with my backline. Thoughts?

View attachment 13579

Spewing that Luey hasn't pulled up to get a gig round 1. Meant that I've had to do a complete reshuffle.

I think my forward line is quite average but I am very happy with my backline. Thoughts?

Looks pretty good, I rate currie good enough to nearly start on the ground. so id rack goldy off and get another rookie and upgrade hrovat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back