Teams 2013 Rate my SuperCoach Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guys my first year, been reading through the form trying to get a feel, any help would be much appreciated.

Personally i need to free up some money for my forward i think they are looking a little weak.

Let me know.

Forwards: Goddard, Gibbs, Hartlett,. Broughton, Goodes.B, Stevenson (Heath & Terlich)
Mid: Ablett, Pendlebury, Kennedy, Dangerfield, Fyfe, Mitchell, Crouch, O’Mera (Jones & Viney)
Rucks: Maric, Roughead (Rowe & Currie)
Forwards: Cox, Zorko, LeCras, Varcoe, Crozier, Macaffer (lee & Dwyer)

65K Left.

Thoughts on my side fellas?
Nice team. Don't like Hartlett, too much of an injury risk. I'd bring in Duffield instead, trading out Vlaustin for Stevenson (can't believe you don't have him!!) to make the cash diff. Also, Mummy a risk given recent history??

Well, that time of year again. Any suggestions welcome!

Rem - 103k
Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Gibbs, Goodes, Pittard, Terlich ..... Stephenson, Docherty
Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Danger, Selwood, Fyfe, Wines, O'Meara, Mitchell ..... Viney, Crouch
Rucks: Jacobs, Currie ..... Rowe, Witts
Fwds: Franklin, Cox, Zorko, Bartel, Lecras, Macaffer ..... Kerridge, Lee

Cheers all!

My side at the moment. Still chopping and changing rookies.
'
10yzy4o.png

Well, that time of year again. Any suggestions welcome!

Rem - 103k
Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Gibbs, Goodes, Pittard, Terlich ..... Stephenson, Docherty
Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Danger, Selwood, Fyfe, Wines, O'Meara, Mitchell ..... Viney, Crouch
Rucks: Jacobs, Currie ..... Rowe, Witts
Fwds: Franklin, Cox, Zorko, Bartel, Lecras, Macaffer ..... Kerridge, Lee

Cheers all!

Currie and Witts wont play rd 1 iMO

My side at the moment. Still chopping and changing rookies.
'
10yzy4o.png

Overall a pretty good looking team mate, pretty strong structures to my team. I would put some question marks over Luke Ball, no certainty to play round one and even if he does mange to make it into the team you would suspect he'd be pretty underdone, if you have the spare cash leftover i would suggest trading him for Brent Moloney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forwards: Goddard, Gibbs, Hartlett,. Broughton, Goodes.B, Stevenson (Heath & Terlich)
Mid: Ablett, Pendlebury, Kennedy, Dangerfield, Fyfe, Mitchell, Crouch, O’Mera (Jones & Viney)

Thoughts?

Thoughts?
A pretty different structure than most, your back line, midfield and rucks are stacked and looking very strong as a result your forward line is looking rather light on. May i suggest de-grading Fyfe into Brent Moloney, with the money saved you would be able to turn Lecras into Tom Rockliff to help strengthen the forward line.

Untitled_zps16968360.png

I have taken everyones advice on board and have come up with this, any criticisms would be good to hear,
Im not too sure about the number of power players that I have, ill more than likely look into changing some rookies around a bit

Thanks for your reply Toxic ... Any other suggestions apart from these two or comments for that matter?

Nope - it looks a solid starting point, get your rucks right and I'd suggest your team will change a bit from there based on the extra cash required.

Nice team mate, although i would recommend trading Jenkins for Leuenberger, with the cash you free up you could trade Brynes for Karnezis and if you can then afford it i would trade Broughton (has done nothing to prove he will be a god scorer this season) for Heppel.

Heppel? Really?

Guys my first year, been reading through the form trying to get a feel, any help would be much appreciated.

Personally i need to free up some money for my forward i think they are looking a little weak.

Let me know.

65K Left.

The only possible reason to use Broughton would be to have the swing with Watts up forward but I just don't see him/it paying off.

Its different.

kinda like that chick with a great bod but an ugly head, really hard to look at at first but when you look down it looks kinda okay - obviously the lights were off and the curtains closed
(is Baguley even on the bombers list still?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back