Teams 2013 Rate my SuperCoach Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
34zx101.jpg

I feel I am going to generate a good amount of cash early on from O'Meara, Mitchell, Viney and Wines based on how many times 2 of those 3 play early on in the schedule.

I also feel I can get max value out of the back rookies and having 6 DPP's down there is by design.

I decided to go back on my original decision to have Currie at R2 and bring in Luey again who from all reports will play in round 1 now. Cox can be moved into the r2 spot when I am ready to move Leuy out.

I have no plans for Lecras, Varcoe or Karnezis to be part of the team I carry into the finals. Karnezis will be the first to go when the Lions schedule toughens up.

Hi guys can you please give us some advise on my team here if there are any improvement's I can make?

Capture-2_zpscec4dde8.png

Thanks

Not a fan of Priddis, should drop Boak for another rookie like Koby Stevens or Ollie Whines. Not sure why you have Jones over Viney.
Backline is really strong, solid forward line too.

i've made a couple of changes now that Blicavz has been changed, I reckon he will play at least the first 3 rounds for some reason.

b: goddard - shaw - gibbs - vlastuin - goodes - terlich (docherty, stevenson)
m: ablett - pendles - danger - jselwood - moloney - wines - omeara - viney (whitfield, crouch)
r: cox - blicavs (gorringe, currie)
f: franklin - ryder - zorko - bartel - jkennedy - byrnes (macaffer, neade)

thoughts?

View attachment 13609

I know its only DT stats but Baguleys got Franklin covered. Now watch everyone get on him.

Cheers, that's the best laugh I've had today - seriously when my team is going to the pooooo I'm coming back to this post for more laughs, love your work superchicken!

Rate my team please.

nwx7wp.png

Don't like Nicky Boy or Broughton at the moment. Bring in Heppell and Lecras. Could also switch Mitchell to Murphy from Carlton. Also Kennedy over Selwood.

Rate my team please.

nwx7wp.png

cant see the point of having Rowe on the FWD bench with no FWD/Ruck to swap him with?
N Roo -past his best despite a cushy draw
Broughton - hasnt shown much in pre-season
Mitchell - Melb Cup horse in a sprint race
Looney - injury concerns

Don't like Nicky Boy or Broughton at the moment. Bring in Heppell and Lecras. Could also switch Mitchell to Murphy from Carlton. Also Kennedy over Selwood.

Byrnes as F5 and then Macaffer as F6 is a concern, aside from that your team is really solid. I would downgrade Broughton to a rookie and upgrade Byrnes to a premium. There's not much value in the backline with premiums so I think you can afford to go lighter on there.

Here's my team:

Backs :Goddard, Gibbs, Grimes, Russell, Pittard, Goodes (Docherty, Terlich)

Mids: Ablett, Swan, Dangerfield, Deledio, Rich, Wines, Viney, Crouch (O'Meara, Mitchell)

Rucks: McEvoy, Currie (Rowe, Blicavs)

Fwds: Cox, Roughead, Zorko, Watts, Lecras, Karnesis (Macaffer, Neade)

5k leftover.

The bolded ones are keepers. I am taking a risk in the ruck with Currie as R2. WIth Leuenberger's injury I am going to punt on Currie to make some quick money and hopefully get Leuey in later but in case it backfires I have Cox or Roughy to swap into the Rucks (with Rowe on bench). I am really surprised to see McEvoy not in many teams, he's a very good ruckman and a good scorer and will pretty much handle the ruck duties alone, a good unique pick for mine.

I am tipping Rich and Watts to be breakout players this year.

Thoughts?

First post guys, long time follower.
Let me know your thoughts please..
6 thousand left over.

Attachments

• DT final.PNG
    DT final.PNG
    146.1 KB · Views: 77

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First post guys, long time follower.
Let me know your thoughts please..
6 thousand left over.
Looks pretty solid, Martin is a worry, but has a lot of potential.
Leuenberger, obviously just keep an eye on, see if he plays round 1.
Would love to take Waters myself, one of my favourite players, but he tends to hurt himself pretty often.

Looks pretty solid, Martin is a worry, but has a lot of potential.
Leuenberger, obviously just keep an eye on, see if he plays round 1.
Would love to take Waters myself, one of my favourite players, but he tends to hurt himself pretty often.
I have enough coin left over to do Waters to Shaw, do you reckon this will improve overall average? Shaw not as injury prone.

Hey guys...any thoughts on my team would be much appreciated...be brutal!!

Attachments

• my team.jpg
    my team.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 61
Hey guys...any thoughts on my team would be much appreciated...be brutal!!

Backs: Solid rookie picks, 3 premiums. I like it
Mids- First 5 very strong, would drop Whitfield to wines (Port Adelaide) Also swap Anderson for Crouch and Kent to Viney.
Rucks- Risky starting with only the one premium try to upgrade to Witts to Leunberger if he gets the nod for round 1.
Forwards- Not sure about Kennedy, unique pick that could be difference.
Overall not to bad fix up the mid rookies and you will be looking better.
Hope this helps..

2jJJ0

Opinions on my team please. I'm currently throwing around a few ideas in my head:

- Not sure whether to go Hartlett or have Heppell instead. Do I keep Birchall as well?
- Sam Jacobs? Yes/no? Do I go looking for another ruckman (Roughead, perhaps)?
- Varcoe, or do I make some money for LeCras?
- Opinions on Karnezis? I've been a sheep on this pick - following the crowd because I've seen him in other teams, and he did well in the NAB. Someone give me the lowdown on him.
- Note Cox in the forward line and Rowe in the rucks. I originally had Pav has F2, but brought in Cox for ruck movement in case Currie crumbles.

2jJJ0

Opinions on my team please. I'm currently throwing around a few ideas in my head:

- Not sure whether to go Hartlett or have Heppell instead. Do I keep Birchall as well?
- Sam Jacobs? Yes/no? Do I go looking for another ruckman (Roughead, perhaps)?
- Varcoe, or do I make some money for LeCras?
- Opinions on Karnezis? I've been a sheep on this pick - following the crowd because I've seen him in other teams, and he did well in the NAB. Someone give me the lowdown on him.
- Note Cox in the forward line and Rowe in the rucks. I originally had Pav has F2, but brought in Cox for ruck movement in case Currie crumbles.

Heppell over Hartlet. Heppell is going to spend more time in the middle, with Goddard and a firing Watson he will avoid any hard tags.
I am going with Jacobs, and plan to swing Cox in and settle with that combination at r1 and r2.
I went with Lecras at fwd3 with Varcoe as well. They will NOT be in my team going into finals.
I am going with Karnezis early, Brisbane has a favorable schedule in the early round where I think he will peak his value.

I have Leuy back in at r2 with Currie as emergency. As Leuy hits peak value, I will trade him out, Cox goes into ruck and hopefully have enough money to bring in a forward of value.

Screen Shot 2013-03-18 at 6.37.21 PM.png

Was mucking around and did this as a bit of a joke team, but for some reason I really like it.

Has anyone else done this strategy before for a whole season? It'd be interesting to see how it pans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back