Teams 2013 Rate my SuperCoach Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts, or recommendations? cheers guys.

Your bye split is 14/8/8 meaning you will cop 2 zeros in R11 even if your entire team is playing. Think about trading some port/rich/haw/bris/wb/freo players out and not trading them in.
ie. Birchall and Mayes in means you need to trade 4 out before Rd11, which could be Stevenson, Heath, Neade and Moloney or Karnezis or Wines.

I'm in a similar situation myself..

Your bye split is 14/8/8 meaning you will cop 2 zeros in R11 even if your entire team is playing. Think about trading some port/rich/haw/bris/wb/freo players out and not trading them in.
ie. Birchall and Mayes in means you need to trade 4 out before Rd11, which could be Stevenson, Heath, Neade and Moloney or Karnezis or Wines.

I'm in a similar situation myself..

Good insight, thanks for the tip. Didn't really consider that at all, will have to be conscious of this going forward wit my trades.

zmb9xc.jpg

Open to any suggestions!

f.png

So many decisions. I scored 2,437 this week. 112k in the bank.

I want to leave Lucas/O'Merea/Wines/Mayes/Goodes/Crouch to moo a bit longer.
Dangerfield could be on the chopping block. I would think Blicavs and maybe Dwyer are on the verge of being dropped.

Blicavs > Gawn
&
Stevenson/Pittard > Docherty

or

Maric OUT (Cox into the rucks) > Stevie J into the FWD line
&
Blicavs > Gawn OR Stevenson/Pittard > Docharty

or

Stevenson/Pittard > Docherty
&
Dangerfield > Watson/Cotchin etc

Thoughts?

rd8.png

My team would look like this if I brought Lonergan and Priddis in this week.. Midfield starting to fire, but I am thinking to get rid of Wingard, Ward, Mayes and O'Meara before their respective byes.. Any suggestions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rd8.png

My team would look like this if I brought Lonergan and Priddis in this week.. Midfield starting to fire, but I am thinking to get rid of Wingard, Ward, Mayes and O'Meara before their respective byes.. Any suggestions?

Christ, that's a big projected. :eek: Downgrade Neade next week and upgrade Wingard, then the week after Upgrade Ward then sit tight until Gawn is ready to cash in. You must be placed top 500?

Hey guys, what do we think of my current side :D

DEF: GODDARD, BIRCHALL, HEPPELL, GIBBS, GOODES, VLASTUIN (STEVENSON, TERLICH)

MIDS: ABLETT, J.SELWOOD, DANGERFIELD, HANNEBERY COTCHIN O'MEARA, WINES, VINEY (MAYES, COLQUHOUN)

RUCKS: COX, GOLDSTEIN (DAW, GAWN)

FORW: BUDDY, WALKER, BARTEL, J.KENNEDY, KERRIDGE, MCCAFFER (ROWE, LEE)

I have one trade left for the round and 33K in the bank. Thinking of saving the trade but am open to suggestions if you think I should use it this round?

Thoughts on this team?
Pretty good Leeroy Brown... Fyfe, Goodes and (hopefully) Gibbs should strengthen your scoring potential this week. Jacobs the only really awkward player there - glad I don't have him because I'm not sure what I would do with him! Most of your cows are mooing nicely and you should be good for downgrade & upgrade within the next week or two. Overall not a bad team and you've got a lot of good cows that will help make it better :thumbsu:

Here is my team and it is the first week that I haven't really cringed looking at it. Zorko has probably survived thanks to the heart more than the head... With 21 trades left, I think it has potential to do well in leagues during the back end of the season...

Capture.PNG

311km1f.jpg

Just trade Buddy in for Neade and Duff in for Stevenson.

Looking for thoughts regarding my cap room and players like Wines, Lecras and Kennedy (WC)

Thoughts on this team?

2vvt3f9.jpg
Like this. Trying to bring in Johnson soon myself. Had currie in mine earlier too, but managed to offload before ruck cows were scarce. Still opportunity to slightly upgrade to Hanneth though if you don't currie on the bench.

Time to get rid of Jacobs though. He's had 7 games to prove his worth and hasn't.

Look for the nic nat trade in the next few weeks.

Screen Shot 2013-05-17 at 3.13.06 AM.png Bit the bullet on S.Jacobs and downgraded to Hanneth this week. Absolute gamble but it's allowed me to upgrade Neade to Deledio and still have a large chunk of cash leftover.

Next few weeks will include:
S. Johnson/Bartel/maybe both (look at the cats run homeeeeee)
Buddy (depending on his form this week; still not 100% sure about him)
Upgrade Rucks to premium again

Thoughts?

View attachment 18426 Bit the bullet on S.Jacobs and downgraded to Hanneth this week. Absolute gamble but it's allowed me to upgrade Neade to Deledio and still have a large chunk of cash leftover.

Thoughts?

We are basically in the same situation. I had to get Jacobs out but I decided to just move Cox into the ruck and get Dusty down forward. It looks a nice team it's just unfortunate you have the two 0's down back this week. I don't think you are losing much by having Hannath in but it can turn into a bit of a circus with 3 rookies... FWIW I would probably throw Gawn on the ground, he's very consistent and you just can't be sure what Hannath will throw up with Clarke back in the team. Team will be looking good when you can upgrade another Prem forward next week.

View attachment 18426 Bit the bullet on S.Jacobs and downgraded to Hanneth this week. Absolute gamble but it's allowed me to upgrade Neade to Deledio and still have a large chunk of cash leftover.

Thoughts?
You'll most likey cop a doughnut in the defence, much like me, unless Docherty or Colquahoun get a late reprieve. I'm not sold on Buddy yet either, and Geelong has a habit of resting their premiums, which is a concern. I like your gamble though of going with the rookies in the rucks, might pay off. Maxy Gawn may be a better choice for on the ground this week. Meanwhile, my side is bleeding badly. Any thoughts on what to do.....??

Goddard, Birchall, Hartlett, Shaw, Stevenson, Terlich (Pittard, Docherty)

Ablett, Pendles, JPK, Murhpy, O'Meara, Dwyer, Goodes, Stevens (Viney,Crouch)

Cox, Leuey (Gawn, Currie)

Martin, Rockliff, Bartel, Kennedy, Neade, Thomas (Macaffer, Lee)

Plenty of room for improvement to say the least. Not many upgrade options down back so was thinking of Hartlett to mids, swapping with Goodes and getting Deledio. Then trading Daisy out for A. Walker or Franklin (though not sold on him a.t.m). Any ideas, especially swapping mids/backs, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back