Not open for further replies.

Demon1993

Senior List
Sep 16, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Washington Caps,
Anyone interested in joining a draft league in Supercoach Draft, I have 5 spots left
Just type in the league code 470063 and you will be in.

I still have 3 spots left if anyone is interested

Obviously you can only have 1 draft game per account. So I am going to set up a Draft Comp This year. My Set up includes:

Draft date: 17TH FEBRUARY 2013 21:00

USERS: 10

H2H: Yes

FINALS: Yes

FIXTURE REPEAT: 2 games against each user

FIXTURE START: rd 1

DRAFT TYPE: Live

DRAFT ORDER: Snake

DRAFT TURN TIME: 90 Seconds

SQUAD SIZE/LAYOUT: 15-3/4/1/3(4Subs)

CAPTAINS: Yes

AUTO EMG: Yes
ROLLING LOCKOUT: Yes

WAIVERS: NO

TRADE OPTION: Free4All

If the above league format sounds good to you please Private Message me with your rank last year in standard game and how many years you have been a SC player. There are only 8 spot remaining and we are looking for experienced SCer's for a bit of a challenge.

Cheers

Obviously you can only have 1 draft game per account. So I am going to set up a Draft Comp This year. My Set up includes:

Draft date: 17TH FEBRUARY 2013 21:00

USERS: 10

H2H: Yes

FINALS: Yes

FIXTURE REPEAT: 2 games against each user

FIXTURE START: rd 1

DRAFT TYPE: Live

DRAFT ORDER: Snake

DRAFT TURN TIME: 90 Seconds

SQUAD SIZE/LAYOUT: 15-3/4/1/3(4Subs)

CAPTAINS: Yes

AUTO EMG: Yes
ROLLING LOCKOUT: Yes

WAIVERS: NO

TRADE OPTION: Free4All

If the above league format sounds good to you please Private Message me with your rank last year in standard game and how many years you have been a SC player. There are only 8 spot remaining and we are looking for experienced SCer's for a bit of a challenge.

Cheers

G'day guys. Had a few guys pull out of our draft league due to other commitments so we have 4 spots left in a 8 team league.
If anyone is interested PM me for the code!
The draft is this Sunday night due to a mates wedding we didn't want to interfere with.

Ill reply with the codes as soon as I get home from work to the 1st 4 people in!
Cheers guys

We are serious SC'ers, seeking similar players to fill a 10 man draft league.

If you have no draft league yet, and are looking for a live draft, post here if you want to join!

You must be available this Sunday for the live draft at 10am!

Here are the rules:
1. League and season length settings
League Name: Armchair Elite
League Type: Private
League Size: 10 Users
Head to Head: Yes
Finals: Yes
Fixture Repeat: 2
Fixture Start Round: 2
2. Player Draft Setup
Draft Type: Live
Draft Order: Banzai
Draft Turn Time: 5 mins
3. Teams, trading & gameplay settings
Squad Size & Field Layout: 5-6-2-5/4
Captains: No
Auto Emergency: Yes
Rolling Lockout: No
Waivers: Yes
Waiver Time Period: 1 day
Waiver Order Policy Reverse Ladder Order
Trade Option League Approved

I am looking for a draft league, would like to play if you want me. Cheers

Looking for a few spots to fill on our Supercoach Draft league. Our draft starts on the 25th of Feb, no time limit selecting players, hence we are looking for someone who is going to take it serious and actually participate in the draft. PM me if your interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am looking for a draft league, would like to play if you want me. Cheers
OK, I'll give it a rip.

Thanks guys, we have put this league on hold due to scheduling issues, and being unable to fill the 10 slots. It will now take place on the following Sunday, 3rd of March, at 10am.
Also changed the time between picks from 5 minutes to 90 secs.

Hopefully we can get more names through BF by next Sunday, opening to the public is the least preferred option!

Thanks guys, we have put this league on hold due to scheduling issues, and being unable to fill the 10 slots. It will now take place on the following Sunday, 3rd of March, at 10am.
Also changed the time between picks from 5 minutes to 90 secs.

Hopefully we can get more names through BF by next Sunday, opening to the public is the least preferred option!

I am looking for a draft comp - happy to join this one if spots still available.

Bump.

Still have 4 places left for live draft on Sunday morning.

League code is 475916. First in best dressed now!

Bump.

Only 3 spots left, draft day is closing in.

League code is 475916 for anyone free on Sunday morning!

Looks like the Draft Time has changed - No Probs - Gives me another couple of weeks to prepare.
Cheers.

Looks like the Draft Time has changed - No Probs - Gives me another couple of weeks to prepare.
Cheers.

Yep many people requested a change, and it is now LOCKED for 9pm Tuesday the 19th.

We also have 10 players now, thanks to all who joined and good luck!

Have a 10 team league with 6 spots up for grabs. Draft is set to roll on 11th March at 6:30pm, WA time. Anyone interested, join league No. 897784. Also have a few slots left in normal league - 363619.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back