2013 U16 Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

I see there's a Wynne on that WA list. They're from a country town near mine, and they're all great footballers. Awesome strength, skills as beautiful as you could ask for, and a sheer want to just dominate games. Hopefully he does well because there's plenty of who should've been AFL footballers.

2013 AFL World Team squad:

NAME
Vuyisile Sokoyi
Atang Moshoeshoe
Banini Sekori
Msizi Dan Mkhize
Victor Peterson
David McGivney
Colin Kenny
Cameron Cope
Kahlin Santillo
Sam Ciappina
Hisham Kerbatieh
Robert Mostert
Takhudzwa Phiri
Damendeep Ajula
Yusef Kassem
Jason Lee
Calem Volker
Thomas Taurau
James El Moussalli
Abraham Kennedy
David Smith
Thomas Jok
Khamis Mamur
James Paligrov

anyone know any of these players ? anything you can tell us about them? apparently really good win on sunday

Abraham Kennedy is one of our Subi boys. Really talented player. About 185 cm midfielder who also goes forward because he's good enough overhead to compete against KPP's. Is in the Colts squad already and I have no doubt that he will become an outstanding colts player...perhaps also one of the team leaders down the track.

Either SA are extremely talented or as you say VM got selection seriously wrong.

Will be fascinating to see the teams play in 2 years time in the U18s.

not taking anything away from the SA team at all..thourghly deserved their devastating form but the players selected for vic metro are not tough in the clinches and most are outside players who rely on their skills other than their willingness to win the ball...this is supposed to be the top echolon of victorian footy....honestly the team is an embarressment to the system..more so an energy sapping , confidence excluded squad picked on favouritism and an who knows who system...with no malice or predjudice this side baffles me when it comes to the selection table and i stand by what i say...vic selectors you got it wrong from the leadership group down...prove me wrong----

sometimes i love playing reporter and i call it as i see it...

players in that side who never played rep footy or never selected in their div 1 of top teams of their clubs ,, i wont individalise but i will say i know every player in that side and maybe just maybe 5 deserve their spots...

I know Hisham through his exploits in the EDFL over the last few years. Got no doubt he'll provide his own highlight reel over the tourney.

Pity they couldn't fit in another Kiwi boy though. :)

the question is how many talented players like say the kiwi boy you speak off could play in these sides..?

so which state is hisham from and does he play for any TAC or state side and the kiwi boy his name and creditentials ?

from what im reading the AFL WORLD TEAM has a star studded line up ..so why arnt they in their respective states sides??

Abraham Kennedy is one of our Subi boys. Really talented player. About 185 cm midfielder who also goes forward because he's good enough overhead to compete against KPP's. Is in the Colts squad already and I have no doubt that he will become an outstanding colts player...perhaps also one of the team leaders down the track.

one of the captains of the world side i believe

do take into consideration metro have been crippled by injuries, 5 of the 6 squad emergencies are playing.

thats intetesting..wasnt the original squad 50 of the what was considered the best? so after the first 25 ..u dont consider the emergencies any good..once again poor selection process..

thats intetesting..wasnt the original squad 50 of the what was considered the best? so after the first 25 ..u dont consider the emergencies any good..once again poor selection process..

any team with 5+ players of the best 22 are clearly going to be effected. Obviously the emergencies aren't going to be as good as the initial starting 22...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any team with 5+ players of the best 22 are clearly going to be effected. Obviously the emergencies aren't going to be as good as the initial starting 22...

so ur captain and leadership group arent in your best five? so the missing best 5 who are they..ill be objective? ..mate there are 10 better players not in the 50 selected and i can name them

tell us more about james(WORLD SIDE) and no whose jade and wheres he play....?

James is an onballer, good height, strong and runs with the ball, also gets his own could see him playing on the flanks at either end, and Jade was one of the last to get cut from vic metro was the smallest in the squad. he plays in my team (south morang lions) he would've been emergency but decided to play for the flying boomerangs instead. he has one our league bnf 3 years running and is an absolute machine perfect on both feet and kicks on average 3 goals a game.

the question is how many talented players like say the kiwi boy you speak off could play in these sides..?

At the end of the day you can only for so many in. So much needs to fall your way. His day will come, maybe.

so which state is hisham from and does he play for any TAC or state side and the kiwi boy his name and creditentials ?

"H" plays for Hadfield in the EDFL and is in a tier below TAC. I'm guessing we'll see him and a few others there next year. I think we'll see a few come from the group who won back to back Vic Metro interleague titles. Also I prefer not to really put my boys name out there.

from what im reading the AFL WORLD TEAM has a star studded line up ..so why arnt they in their respective states sides??

You got me there.

World XVIII 10.15 (75)
WA North-West 10.6 (66)

Goals

World XVIII: Moshoeshoe 2, Paligorov 2, Mostert 2, Kerbatieh, Choi, Kennedy, Greyling
WA North-West: Gore, Birch, Seton, Evans, Shaw, Simons, Cox, Oakley, Ahchee, Djiagween

Best

World XVIII: El Mousalli, Mostert, Aujla, Kerbatieh, Santillo, Moshoeshoe
WA North-West: Seton, Petera, Gore, Daley, Birch

Anybody know how Darcy Parish is going?(vic country)

Vic Country 11.13 (79)
West Australia 9.11 (65)

Best

Vic Country: Skinner, Collins, Mathieson, Parish, Schalhe, Sheahan
West Australia: Clark, Stewart, Ah Chee, Eades, Wilkins, Rogers

Goals

Vic Country: Mathieson 3, Schalhe 3, Tucker 2, Hullett, Sheahan, Holmes
West Australia: Kersten 2, Stewart 2, Rogers 2, Mirco, Parish, Eades

Anyone have any details/observations about Jake Lovett? Potential F/S for the dees.

World XVIII 10.15 (75)
WA North-West 10.6 (66)

Goals

World XVIII: Moshoeshoe 2, Paligorov 2, Mostert 2, Kerbatieh, Choi, Kennedy, Greyling
WA North-West: Gore, Birch, Seton, Evans, Shaw, Simons, Cox, Oakley, Ahchee, Djiagween

Best

World XVIII: El Mousalli, Mostert, Aujla, Kerbatieh, Santillo, Moshoeshoe
WA North-West: Seton, Petera, Gore, Daley, Birch

Is that James Paligorov from Beaconsfield Football Club?

ROUND 2

World XVIII 22.10 (142)

South Pacific 4.6 (30)

GOALS

World XVIII: Mostert 6, Sokoyi 5, Jok 3, Moussalli 2, Paligorov 2, Kerbatieh, Moshoeshoe, Sekori, Mamur

South Pacific: Siwee 2, Havea, Morehari

BEST

World XVIII: Mostert, Volker, Kerbatieh, Sokoyi, Aujla, Jok

South Pacific: Ngata, Misioli, Clark, Havea, Tirang

Robert Mostert & Hisham Kerbatieh have been in outstanding form for the WORLD XV111...
one or the other should win the best player in the division medal..

2013 AFL World Team squad:

NAME
Vuyisile Sokoyi
Atang Moshoeshoe
Banini Sekori
Msizi Dan Mkhize
Victor Peterson
David McGivney
Colin Kenny
Cameron Cope
Kahlin Santillo
Sam Ciappina
Hisham Kerbatieh
Robert Mostert
Takhudzwa Phiri
Damendeep Ajula
Yusef Kassem
Jason Lee
Calem Volker
Thomas Taurau
James El Moussalli
Abraham Kennedy
David Smith
Thomas Jok
Khamis Mamur
James Paligrov

anyone know any of these players ? anything you can tell us about them? apparently really good win on sunday

Thomas Jok was in the Vic Country squad but had some problems with school football and his studies so he decided to play in the world team instead from people I have talked to.
He is 190cm and generally plays midfield, he goes to St Kevin's hence why his studies are so important and also plays for stingrays under 16 and pretty sure he has been training with the under 18 team with a few other under16 players but not 100% sure on that.
Very good prospect for the future as he trains as hard as anyone and is very skilful for a guy of his size.
He has been playing HF at the championships but still managed to have a good 2nd game, collecting 14 Disp, 9 marks, and 3 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

2013 U16 Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back