Preview 2014 AFL Grand Final - Sydney vs Hawthorn, MCG, 2.30pm, Saturday Sept 27th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wuss_bets.png

I'm still barracking for Port, but I don't like my chances.

Ummmmmm, what's with the hawks fans all of a sudden praising Sydney??? And saying they deserve to be favorites and will smash hawks??

Look at Sydney's form right now. No team can stop this Sydney juggernaut.

Sydney by 66 points

Number one qualifier travels to the home ground of the lower ranked qualifier. Does that count as an advantage or AFL conspiracy or something?

Is this at aurora stadium?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can banter all week long about who should win or what will be considered a choke - but both teams have the utmost respect for each other and know how damaging each can be. 2012 was an extraordinary game and this will be better.

Really evenly placed for mine.
As a neutral I'm hoping for a repeat of 2012. Even money game for mine.

Matt "Hay-Seuss" Spangher looked out of place in the forward line tonight. WIll certainly be needed in his natural environment next Saturday.

Sydney by 66 points.

They've got the best forward line, midfield, backline and the best depth in history.
You must be superstitious or something to play your hand like that. Lol, is that how it worked for you the last two GF victories? Hawks by 20. Had a hard hit out today compared to Sydney's game. You got your cage rattled today but held up. Sydney weren't even harassed too much, their players will be half a second behind from the start next week.

Rioli to get through the VFL grannie, get selected next week, have little impact in the first half, ping a hammy, and win the Leon Davis Medal for WOG.

Hawks by 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back