2014 AFL U18 Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno, when a team kick 38 of them someone's gonna cash in. Especially when the defenders just can't defend.

I don't like to knock a guy when he's done all he humanly could but with what South put out it just isn't that indicative a feat

I dunno, when a team kick 38 of them someone's gonna cash in. Especially when the defenders just can't defend.

I don't like to knock a guy when he's done all he humanly could but with what South put out it just isn't that indicative a feat
The team kicked 33

Crouch will play plenty. Ludicrous some of those names listed as 10 better. Boyd. My god. He might be the best talent of the lot but as far as what has been shown as was the statement, he's shown nothing bar this week. Crouch has shown it, especially in the SANFL. He will be the long term Scott Thompson replacement in our midfield and will regular rack up 40+ touches with 10+ clearances and god knows how many contested possessions. He will come on, even more than I thought he would from when I viewed him as a junior. I rated him moderately highly then, I rate him significantly highly now.

Think every club seems to think they have the next Chriss Jude but as we know they com along ebvery 50 years...

Crouch is a gun moves well plays smart and kicks well..

Boyd is a risk ? yes his tall any player tall has risk... Knees and if they can cope with a full back.

Kouda was the first player to change the game tall strong and ability again once every 50 years?

So do we safe bet and pick onballers or do we take the punt? this years best talented player is a punt-Lamb at stingrays could be way better the dangerfield but what recruiter has the balls? I will tell you Geelong and Hawthorn lol thats why they have sucsess

Look, I agree, but you need outsiders who deliver the ball too. Yarran might have his flaws but at the end of the day he's second in the comp for 'goals resulting from his kicks inside 50' with 37%, behind Harvey on 44%

At the end of the day when Yarran disposes of the ball something happens. Often it's something that wouldn't happen had someone else had the ball.

I'd take 17 Chris Yarran disposals ahead of 27 Jackson MacRae disposals, for example.

Well mate thats the the stupidest thing I ever herd his 5 years older dude and one on one would beat Chris and I love Chris as a player

enjoy Crisp

Well mate thats the the stupidest thing I ever herd his 5 years older dude and one on one would beat Chris and I love Chris as a player

enjoy Crisp

I don't think age really matters for the purposes of this discussion? By the same token it'd be unfair to say you'd prefer Shannon Hurn kicking to MacRae because MacRae is younger. Just doesn't make much sense. And of course he's more likely to beat Yarran one on one - there's four inches between them. That's a bigger gap than Cloke to MacRae ffs.

I'd much prefer 17 potent and penetrating kicks from Yarran to 27 'goes higher than it does long' MacRae kicks.

I'd still take MacRae as a player because foot skills aren't everything, so that's not a knock but you can't actually argue that MacRae's kicks are top echelon

According to Mad Monday Show, Lever will not be playing but will be out doing all the warm ups. He has been fully training for weeks now and they want to keep him involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

2014 AFL U18 Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back