Mod. Notice 2014 BigFooty SC Leagues Signup for New League Members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First year of Supercoach so can't provide anything from last year. I'd like to join a lower division however :)

didn't play at all in 2013. team name is black kavanagh, a novice league would be good.

Missed out on taking a screen shot, so I'm happy to be placed into any of the lower leagues. Been a regular of Dream Team, and last year finished 27883rd - for what it's worth

whoa, latepass by me!

Didn't get a screenshot; came between 13k-14k. Ambivalent between what league I'm placed in as long as I am so :D
elMM Teamname last year???

Unfortunately my 2013 account was deleted by the HS and I had to start a new registration, so Im not sure how to access last year's scores
Mike__ Teamname last year??????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to be in, can't remember my team name from last year and I had to start a new account to access the SC site, finished well back, beyond 10,000 I think.

Not sure if it is too late or not.. But would like to join the big footy leagues again. Old member probably did it last in 2010.
Photo from last season 2319 ranking.
sgkdpy.jpg

id like to sign up jiska, did BF SC 2 years ago, not sure on last years overall maybe 10-20kish, team name was Channel Orange,

Cheers

very keen to join a BF league!
I was active last season on BF but wasn't in any BF leagues.

aGTky5d.png

team name this year is the same: Bafingwood FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back