2014 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

I have the quinella, also got Selwood at $8 a few weeks back. Having a trifecta of Ablett/Selwood and then I'm going to box Buddy/Gray/Kennedy.

I'm Going:
Most Votes last ten rounds : Deledio
Quinella: Selwood/GAJ
Trifecta: Selwood/GAJ/Buddy
Ben Mcglynn over Devon Smith and Greenwood over Vince

Cheers for the help!

Can't put on a multi yet, probably like last year when the odds drastically drop, Well looks like I'm out, bookies just won't let you multi on the brownlow anymore.

not worth it.

Can't put on a multi yet, probably like last year when the odds drastically drop, Well looks like I'm out, bookies just won't let you multi on the brownlow anymore.

not worth it.

0334.that-post-gave-me-cancer.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not worth it.
Sports bet and Topsport have had team multis up for 2 weeks......where are you people looking???

I like tied Brownlow 2.85

Does anyone think dale Thomas will score a vote 2.55... Had a few good games towards the end
Game against Gold Coast he was okay
but Bell, Waite, Gibbs and MMurphy all better than him imo on that day

apart from that game i cannot recall him playing well enuff to poll a vote

Righto lads, here's hoping we all jag some decent coin from the medal. been a brilliant year of chat, comparisons, conjecture and the like. last year was a great result, as have been last few

had a few PM me for my final leaderboard and club votes - they are back on page 28. for what its worth, my tallies have selwood and gray tying on 26, from GAJ on 23 and beams on 21. can see the Sydney boys taking votes from each other, with JPK, buddy and hannebery all getting 16 or more(don't forget hannes had a big purple patch from around round 5 to around round 12)

round 4 leader - mumford and treloar sharing on 7
round 11 leader - GAJ

value to be found in club votes along the way, hopefully plenty of us have loaded up to get something from the bookies.

couple of interesting markets on sportsbet worth a look...macrae to win the "young guns" at 10's, david swallow the "number one picks" at 10's

cant wait for round 4 to see whether stevie j defies everyone to poll.

will be a happy man if gray gets up, or simply wins the port votes.

good luck to all, will check back after the count when we are all cashed up

cheers
TJM

Last edited:
^ in reference to the above post (Gray)

Who do you have in your eligible Top 5?
Eligible: Selwood, Cotch, Ablett, JPK, Priddis

Does anybody have Sloane or Thompson challenging Dangerfield?
And opinions on Cunnington + Greenwood challenging Harvey?

Sloane 1 vote ahead of Danger, too close to call. Value in Sloane most team votes tho

Remove this Banner Ad

2014 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back