2014 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, WTF happened to Lewis and Robbie Gray? F**king umpires being sponsored by OPSM :p
They were always the ones though Jay-Z

I polled them as i expected but knew they were probably not gonna reach those heights. Boak and Gray could always be almost perfect swung on mine. Lewis was always gonna just under poll mid to high teens was his likelihood.

They were always the ones though Jay-Z

I polled them as i expected but knew they were probably not gonna reach those heights. Boak and Gray could always be almost perfect swung on mine. Lewis was always gonna just under poll mid to high teens was his likelihood.
Yeah I know. Just proves that this award has become an absolute joke. Umpires have no idea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure who got the last 10 rounds, but I took Deledio and he looked good for it with a strong finish.

Happy I took Cotchin over Heppell, H2H, only thing that saved a very embarrassing night. 1 off picking Fyfe correct votes, and 1 off picking Kennedy correct votes. Feel like Selwood and Gray should have polled more.

But all in all, very happy for Priddis deserving and very humble winner.

Crappy night for me, but didn't lose too much.

Edit: Looked like Deledio lost out for last 10 rounds.. anyone know who got it? Fyfe or Priddis maybe?

No one seems to be able to answer this..
I backed any unlisted player at the TAB not online, backed into Sydney for a win this week.
I cant remember if Priddis was listed, the multi is paying $14.40 to $1
Had $200 on it.
Anyone know if Priddis was listed?

Not sure who got the last 10 rounds, but I took Deledio and he looked good for it with a strong finish.

Happy I took Cotchin over Heppell, H2H, only thing that saved a very embarrassing night. 1 off picking Fyfe correct votes, and 1 off picking Kennedy correct votes. Feel like Selwood and Gray should have polled more.

But all in all, very happy for Priddis deserving and very humble winner.

Crappy night for me, but didn't lose too much.

Edit: Looked like Deledio lost out for last 10 rounds.. anyone know who got it? Fyfe or Priddis maybe?

Lewis I presume

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Halved 3 times.

Ie 3 into 1.50. 1.50 into 1.25. 1.25 into 112.5 (thats with him at 3 dollars which he wasnt)

The Kennedy Top 5 payout is confusing me...

I had $241.33 (dont ask) on JPK Top 5 @1.88

I was paid out $226.85. I lost out $14 odd dollars for a winning bet?

Yeah from memory looking on the screen at the Tote, I don't remember him being listed in the top 5-7, hopefully memory serves me correct as a backed any unlisted player

Remove this Banner Ad

2014 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back