Scores and rankings 2014 Eliminator

Remove this Banner Ad

PPhhh this will be close, wasn't even aware of the eliminator until now haha. Tyson +4 v Langdon. Surely I'm home right? Cue Tyson collapse and Langdon the easy mark wizard

Playing against the rabble on the left. I have every one of their uniques covered as far as higher season averages go.

Burgoyne - Swallow
McDonald - McVeigh
N Smith - Jaensch
Pendles - SJ
Tyson - Murphy
Polec - Selwood
Dunstan - Cotchin
Jacobs - Sandi
Grundy - Cox
Chapman - Harvey
Higgins - Danger
Ambrose - Franklin
Impey - ZMerrett

Geez that was too close for comfort. Ended up winning by only 74 points. Terrible round. My projected score was just under 2400 ended up scoring only 1996 goodbye top 300 ranking. :rainbow:

Geez that was too close for comfort. Ended up winning by only 74 points. Terrible round. My projected score was just under 2400 ended up scoring only 1996 goodbye top 300 ranking. :rainbow:

Weird. My projected score at the start of the round was 2115 and my actual was 2066. Best I've done all year, usually my actual score ends up being 100-200 less than the projected score.

Out :(. Thought I them covered when I needed 133 from Beams and Fasolo going into the last game.

Good work Gingy, staying alive mate!

Raveneyes

how'd you finish up?

You too toxic!

I managed 2226 this week, weekly rank of 133. Would have had equal 16th if I had Ablett captain instead of Beams.
Overall, I climbed over 740 spots to 1,160. Here I come!

Smashed my eliminator opponent 2226 to 2002. :):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

toxic Raveneyes help guys. I've got a tough Eliminator opponent this week. I don't care about my leagues (I'm killing it in all of them) I just want to beat my Eliminator opponent this week who seems to have the upper hand as far as our POD's go.

I need to trade out Watson and Cox - Opponent needs to trade out Watson.

Opponent - Me
Hibberd - Jaensch
Langdon - Suckling
Rockliff - Ablett
Watson - Watson
Barlow - Murphy
Montagna - JSelwood
K Mitchell - Cotchin
Jacobs - Cox
Martin - Dahlhaus
Gunston - Franklin
Zorko - ZMerrett

(we both have SJ & Beams)

What 2 trades would be the best to get me over the line this week? I could nullify his Rockliff by getting him in for Watson, but then I'd only have enough to do Cox>NicNat in the ruck. Will my NicNat outscore his Jacobs?

I could go Watson>Pendles and Cox> Jacobs/Mumford/Minson/Goldy/whoever I want. I'm thinking I need a POD to his Jacobs either way since his uniques are a bit better than mine

If anyone else have any strategic ideas on how I can beat this team, feel free to give advice, cheers.

Last edited:
toxic Raveneyes help guys. I've got a tough Eliminator opponent this week. I don't care about my leagues (I'm killing it in all of them) I just want to beat my Eliminator opponent this week who seems to have the upper hand as far as our POD's go.

I need to trade out Watson and Cox - Opponent needs to trade out Watson.

Opponent - Me
Hibberd - Jaensch
Langdon - Suckling
Rockliff - Ablett
(Ablett - Pendles)
Watson - Watson
Barlow - Murphy
Montagna - JSelwood
K Mitchell - Cotchin
Jacobs - Cox (Mumford)
Martin
- Dahlhaus
Gunston (out) - Franklin
Zorko
- ZMerrett

(we both have SJ & Beams)

What 2 trades would be the best to get me over the line this week? I could nullify his Rockliff by getting him in for Watson, but then I'd only have enough to do Cox>NicNat in the ruck. Will my NicNat outscore his Jacobs?

I could go Watson>Pendles and Cox> Jacobs/Mumford/Minson/Goldy/whoever I want. I'm thinking I need a POD to his Jacobs either way since his uniques are a bit better than mine

If anyone else have any strategic ideas on how I can beat this team, feel free to give advice, cheers.

Yep tough game.
Just logged on to Big Footy, but I do know that Gunston is a late out tonight. That will help you.

I'm going to assume he'll go Watson > Ablett. That makes it a little tougher.

If I was in your shoes, I'd back Pendles in.
Cox to Mumford looks solid. GWS have dropped Lobb and there's no Giles. That could indicate they're confident Mummy will ruck all game.
At some stage you'll want Rockliff, but I just don't trust NicNat right now.

I've bolded the players I think will win their battles, got you coming out just on top.
Pivotal match-ups are Murphy vs Barlow & JSelwood vs Montagna. All can go huge, yet all can have shockers.
Rockliff vs. Pendles another crunch match-up.

Intriguing match you've got, fingers crossed you get up mate!

Yep tough game.
Just logged on to Big Footy, but I do know that Gunston is a late out tonight. That will help you.

I'm going to assume he'll go Watson > Ablett. That makes it a little tougher.

If I was in your shoes, I'd back Pendles in.
Cox to Mumford looks solid. GWS have dropped Lobb and there's no Giles. That could indicate they're confident Mummy will ruck all game.
At some stage you'll want Rockliff, but I just don't trust NicNat right now.

I've bolded the players I think will win their battles, got you coming out just on top.
Pivotal match-ups are Murphy vs Barlow & JSelwood vs Montagna. All can go huge, yet all can have shockers.
Rockliff vs. Pendles another crunch match-up.

Intriguing match you've got, fingers crossed you get up mate!

Thanks for that Raveneyes wish I had read it before lockout though. I ended up trading Watson>Pendles & Cox>NicNat (100k in the bank for my final upgrade) Opponent went Watson>Pendles as well. So it's my Ablett Vs his Rocky and my NicNat Vs his Jacobs. Happy with those match ups this week.

C decision will make or break me. I went Swan C he went Rocky C really need the pig to oink old school!

Last edited:
Thanks for that Raveneyes wish I had read it before lockout though. I ended up trading Watson>Pendles & Cox>NicNat (100k in the bank for my final upgrade) Opponent went Watson>Pendles as well. So it's my Ablett Vs his Rocky and my NicNat Vs his Jacobs. Happy with those match ups this week.

C decision will make or break me. I went Swan C he went Rocky C really need the pig to oink old school!

Yeah solid trades, here's hoping NicNat really is back to his best.

Keep me posted on the result!

Looks promising on capt choice.
Who was your vc?

Looks promising on capt choice.
Who was your vc?

SJ VC
Swan C

Scores about level with 4 to play for both teams, although I have my captains x2 score in hand.

Very happy with new recruit NicNat as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Scores and rankings 2014 Eliminator

Remove this Banner Ad

Back