2014 Formula One World Championship - Round Twelve - Belgian Grand Prix Spa-Francorchamps (22 - 24 A

Remove this Banner Ad

If it was only when he was out of the points then sure but he has sooked like a 2 year old child throughout his entire career when something isn't perfect he even does it when he is leading a race.

I wouldn't agree with that assessment, not at all. There's this perception that Hamilton opens his mouth and he's whinging. I am pretty sure any other driver would not come under the same fire as Hamilton in similar circumstances.

mark-webber_2503_630.jpg

Ideal podium for mine Would be RIC, RAI and BOT in some order, may have developed a significant man crush on bottas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't agree with that assessment, not at all. There's this perception that Hamilton opens his mouth and he's whinging. I am pretty sure any other driver would not come under the same fire as Hamilton in similar circumstances.
Since we get the bulk of analysis and viewing from British feeds, the sun shining from Hamiltons 'rear tyres' can get trying. Had bad luck today, still plenty of races left to win the title, has the best car under him and the experience of doing it before over Rosberg.

Remove this Banner Ad

2014 Formula One World Championship - Round Twelve - Belgian Grand Prix Spa-Francorchamps (22 - 24 A

Remove this Banner Ad

Back