2014 NEAFL discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

What a tease you are, Big Red Machine ! You've been taught you well.
Yeah I know, He's a terrible influence on me. :p

Maybe stories is the wrong word, We heard some tidbits from those that were there for the Ressies but that's about it and bugger all info to begin with anyway.

Bender with Louis Herbert? One could only hope.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

So he did play in the 2s then?

I thought you were implying things some off-field issues with 'stories'. So long as he played I guess.
Lol, ok. Mass confusion.

Myself and SUNS didn't end up making the the Reserves game but heard a couple of things that he's already touched upon from those that had seen the game.

No off-field issues for Louis other than the blown appendix that we already know about.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ha, okay.

Sorry for the hassle. Just keen to know where Leslie is at! He looked like such a promising prospect.
Sorry for the unintentional leading you on that I knew something.

Fresh Scoop: I don't see much NEAFL in Lemmens' future.

Jack Hutchins has the biggest dick on our list

Gaydar_xlarge.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to SUNS, Karmichael was one of our best on. Louie Herbert also good.

Rory and Spook need more time (though they will play next week I think).

Anyone care to give some more specific run-downs? How did Kade go?

What role did Herbert play?

I'm a huge fan of spook as you know, but from what I saw, and taking last nights form into consideration, i'd be surprised if he made the cut for Freo.
I think we have another NEAFL praccy match next week so they will get some time to prove themselves.

Bennell, Spook and Bozzo fighting for Martins spot?

You could make a case for dropping Hall, but I will give him one more chance with the open spaces of Subiaco

How did Kade go?

Bluey also mentioned that Bocky would be 'close' for Freo. That boggles the mind since he hasn't played yet. Maybe he'll play next week?

Im gonna be honest and say he didnt stand out like dogs balls to me. I didnt watch all the game though

But if he got 41 touches he must be doing something right

Hi "Suns" I would be interested to know how Murphy went. It appears he may have dropped down the pecking order in for a position in the backline.

Broughton, Cameron and Tape spring to mind as players who might be in front of him.

I think the emergence of the young guys make it that more unlikely Hunt will play many games in 2014 and that he will re-sign with GCS.

Remove this Banner Ad

2014 NEAFL discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back