Oppo Camp 2014 Sam Kerridge Spud Shield

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had some form in the Shield recently. Go to the TAB and put $5.00 on Harry Taylor to be the leading goalscorer.

You know that after the Blues game where their talls smashed us , in a year where talls have done some damage against us, that Geelong Scott will move Harry down to kick a bag to give his twin another super wedgie.

So yesterday i thought i would pop AFL live 2 into my trusty old PS3 and give it a crack.
I swear even video games perrie/kerridge the crap out of us
Came up against gold coast, for some reason Danny Stanley is playing at full forward and kicks 10 goals WTF
Thought to myself, my ps3 must be trolling me so i play the next game against richmond, for some reason the game put riewoldt in the ruck and ty vickery at full forward, 7 goals later for vickery and i gave up.

This is my face after that had all occurred

After Saturday nights game, Guthrie all the way. Tore us apart in rnd 10 then Sat night, and last year when we beat them, Christensen and Caddy a very close second. Could call the award Perrie/ Guthrie spud shield.

Disappointing no Lin Jong option, but as he has done diddly squat since crossing from *essendon, Stuart Crameri gets the nod

Would be third on North's goalkicking this year with 31, six goals behind LT and four behind Drew.

Surely Koby Stevens or Mark Austin would be more applicable to this thread?

Tom campbell to actually take a mark.

On another issue- I noticed Kerridge wasnt playing.
They resting him for our game
Their board is having fun with that, saying they're going to play him at full-forward etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This useless sack of crap was picked up at #5 but is never criticized.

While Majak is criticized after every missed mark.

Sad world we live in.
Played some very handy footy at the end of last year but was dreadful today. Hit more targets in royal blue and white than Nick Dal Santo.

So... uhh... i've heard rumors that our squad heading over to tassie will look like this

------------
------------
---Kerridge--
------------
------------
------------

I'm tipping us to win by 100.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back